“Great steaks, but...”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 336 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy my steaks at Longhorn, but I was very dissapointed when guests in my party that opted for the seafood menu items were told that the restaurant did not have or carry any tartar sauce. If seafood is offered in the menu; all the amenities that go with seafood should also be offered.

1  Thank Nomadhunter

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stopped by for an early lunch mid-week and at first thought it was closed. They had just opened and we were one of the first customers of the day. Very warm welcome and friendly efficient service. We ordered the top sirloin and it was cooked perfectly ...the sides were a good portion which we shared and the beverages were always kept topped off...atmosphere very comfortable and the music kept at a nice level. Will definitely go back...

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I usually go to here once a week for lunch and its always great. I sit at the bar and eat and have a beer. They always remember you by name. Same great staff.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We just ate lunch there. It wasn't very crowded so we were in and out quick. The food was fantastic and was well presented.

The waitress was very attentive with drinks and ensuring everything was going well. An added plus for the guy that was paying is that she asked for his ID because his credit card said "Check ID" in the signature line. You don't see a lot of people actually checking IDs anymore.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The mushrooms, the steak, the salmon, the cake, oh my. The service is incredible, the portions are amazing and the atmosphere is wonderful. Nothing bad to say at all.

1  Thank gracegarden