“Excellent Deep Dish”

Wembley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Deep Dish”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have not tried deep dish pizza in chicago but if is even better than this than I will need to visit there. For being in Manassas VA, this was great deep dish pizza. I liked the flaky buttery crust and ample toppings. Service at this location was fast and friendly as well.

• Visited April 2014

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Well Prepared and Tasty Meal”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I expected good food based on the recommendations of friends and that's what I got! I had pick two where I was able to have the strawberry walnut salad and a Chicago Classic Deep Dish pizza. Both servings were generous with the salad having an abundance of strawberrys and walnuts. The Chicago style pie was wonderfully flavorful with all the ingredients very tasty. Service was timely, even thoigh we had a group of 12. I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Scouter710, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you decided to give us a chance and enjoyed our 2 for $12 menu. We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit!
Manassas, United States
“Bowling Ladies on Wednesday”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Food was good as usual. We had about 3 tables together with a high chair for Luke (league mascot). 2 waitresses got everything out pretty quickly!! A little slow on getting out our bills.

• Visited March 2014
Manassas, United States
“Bowling ladies Lunch 2/5/14”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Good food, good atmosphere, good prices. There was a little mix up on the Double Nickle discount program. We were also given the lunch bunch card. I am sure we will go back there since it is convenient to our bowling lanes and they were able to seat all of us together. My favorite salad there is the Walnut Blueberry & Goat Cheese Salad.

• Visited February 2014
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Good service”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

it's unos, you know what type of food your are getting. The service was way above average. Plus, they had specials going on, which are they way to go.

Well worth it. Food was above average for an unos.

Visited January 2014