“Caloric but Tasty!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #16 of 297 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Caloric but Tasty!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I knew better, but we were out of town for a special occasion. Grits, pancakes, the works. It was tasty, what can I say. It's carb city there, you can't eat there often or it would effect your medical bills negatively I would think (since your cholesterol and other indices would begin to climb!). But, for occasional meals on special occasions, it's a nice splurge and this location did a decent job with that.

Visited April 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Good experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was there to pick up a to-go order of the spinach salad. The employees were all friendly and the wait for the salad was very short. The order was prepared perfectly. The only slight negative is that the cherry bread was not as good to me as their blueberry bread.

Visited March 2014
Florida
“Server ahould have been the Manager”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Server ahould have been the Manager, as he took care of everything. Chicken salad with fruit was amazing & half price of the big boys.

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“eggs any way you like”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Service with a smile -- and fast eggs. we were in a hurry to get along. You always know what to expect at Bob Evans.

Visited August 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Life decisions made here”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I grew up in a family that cooked Bob Evans sausage almost every weekend for breakfast. As an adult, I still enjoy their sausage and have turned my wife onto Bob's. We've made some pretty big life-decisions here over the last few years. We decided to move to Manassas, to buy a house, and picked out a new car all from a booth at this location :)

• Visited June 2013