“Caloric but Tasty!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #25 of 307 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I knew better, but we were out of town for a special occasion. Grits, pancakes, the works. It was tasty, what can I say. It's carb city there, you can't eat there often or it would effect your medical bills negatively I would think (since your cholesterol and other indices would begin to climb!). But, for occasional meals on special occasions, it's a nice splurge and this location did a decent job with that.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was there to pick up a to-go order of the spinach salad. The employees were all friendly and the wait for the salad was very short. The order was prepared perfectly. The only slight negative is that the cherry bread was not as good to me as their blueberry bread.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Server ahould have been the Manager, as he took care of everything. Chicken salad with fruit was amazing & half price of the big boys.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Service with a smile -- and fast eggs. we were in a hurry to get along. You always know what to expect at Bob Evans.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I grew up in a family that cooked Bob Evans sausage almost every weekend for breakfast. As an adult, I still enjoy their sausage and have turned my wife onto Bob's. We've made some pretty big life-decisions here over the last few years. We decided to move to Manassas, to buy a house, and picked out a new car all from a booth at this location :)