“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Bob Evans
Ranked #21 of 275 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Richmond, Virginia
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was there to pick up a to-go order of the spinach salad. The employees were all friendly and the wait for the salad was very short. The order was prepared perfectly. The only slight negative is that the cherry bread was not as good to me as their blueberry bread.

Visited March 2014

Florida
“Server ahould have been the Manager”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Server ahould have been the Manager, as he took care of everything. Chicken salad with fruit was amazing & half price of the big boys.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Raleigh, North Carolina
“eggs any way you like”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Service with a smile -- and fast eggs. we were in a hurry to get along. You always know what to expect at Bob Evans.

Visited August 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Life decisions made here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I grew up in a family that cooked Bob Evans sausage almost every weekend for breakfast. As an adult, I still enjoy their sausage and have turned my wife onto Bob's. We've made some pretty big life-decisions here over the last few years. We decided to move to Manassas, to buy a house, and picked out a new car all from a booth at this location :)

• Visited June 2013
Manassas, VA
“Just what you would expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten here plenty of times over the years but not recently. My husband and I decided to venture out last night to get one of their 3 course dinners for $9.99. He had the country fried steak and I had the roasted turkey - both were good. He had bean soup that he said was delicious, I had potato cheddar soup that was pretty delicious as well. I had mashed potatoes and dressing with my turkey and he had a baked potato. The potato was a bit dry and you could tell - may have been sitting around for more than a bit. For dessert, he just had some vanilla ice cream and I had the strawberry sundae - yummmmm. Overall the meal was very good, reasonably priced, and the service was excellent...we'd both eat there again.

• Visited July 2013