“Server ahould have been the Manager”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #23 of 305 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Server ahould have been the Manager, as he took care of everything. Chicken salad with fruit was amazing & half price of the big boys.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Service with a smile -- and fast eggs. we were in a hurry to get along. You always know what to expect at Bob Evans.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I grew up in a family that cooked Bob Evans sausage almost every weekend for breakfast. As an adult, I still enjoy their sausage and have turned my wife onto Bob's. We've made some pretty big life-decisions here over the last few years. We decided to move to Manassas, to buy a house, and picked out a new car all from a booth at this location :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten here plenty of times over the years but not recently. My husband and I decided to venture out last night to get one of their 3 course dinners for $9.99. He had the country fried steak and I had the roasted turkey - both were good. He had bean soup that he said was delicious, I had potato cheddar soup that was pretty delicious as well. I had mashed potatoes and dressing with my turkey and he had a baked potato. The potato was a bit dry and you could tell - may have been sitting around for more than a bit. For dessert, he just had some vanilla ice cream and I had the strawberry sundae - yummmmm. Overall the meal was very good, reasonably priced, and the service was excellent...we'd both eat there again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bob Evans is our weekend retreat for breakfast.....great food and coffee; Service is always friendly and quick. We buy a newspaper going in and sit and relax and enjoy the morning.
So much to choose from and everybody has what they want without breaking the bank.....