“Just what you would expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #15 of 293 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Manassas, VA
“Just what you would expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten here plenty of times over the years but not recently. My husband and I decided to venture out last night to get one of their 3 course dinners for $9.99. He had the country fried steak and I had the roasted turkey - both were good. He had bean soup that he said was delicious, I had potato cheddar soup that was pretty delicious as well. I had mashed potatoes and dressing with my turkey and he had a baked potato. The potato was a bit dry and you could tell - may have been sitting around for more than a bit. For dessert, he just had some vanilla ice cream and I had the strawberry sundae - yummmmm. Overall the meal was very good, reasonably priced, and the service was excellent...we'd both eat there again.

• Visited July 2013

Clifton, Virginia
“Breakfast retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bob Evans is our weekend retreat for breakfast.....great food and coffee; Service is always friendly and quick. We buy a newspaper going in and sit and relax and enjoy the morning.
So much to choose from and everybody has what they want without breaking the bank.....

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Everything you would expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went here while travelling to get a "normal" meal without junk food. Soup and meal were well cooked and tasty, just what we needed. Bob Evans are always reliable in my experience and this restaurant is no exception.

Visited July 2013
DeSoto, Texas
“Just what we wanted”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate here twice for breakfast. The service was excellent, the food very good and the place was very clean. My wife loved the crapes and I enjoyed the sausages.

Visited May 2013
Cape Fear, North Carolina
“I was fed and now I'm happy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Homestead Breakfast excellent choice Good Food Nice Pleasant wait staff. I was hungry and NOW and I am Fed happy am I

• Visited April 2013