“Breakfast retreat”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #26 of 308 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bob Evans is our weekend retreat for breakfast.....great food and coffee; Service is always friendly and quick. We buy a newspaper going in and sit and relax and enjoy the morning.
So much to choose from and everybody has what they want without breaking the bank.....

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went here while travelling to get a "normal" meal without junk food. Soup and meal were well cooked and tasty, just what we needed. Bob Evans are always reliable in my experience and this restaurant is no exception.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate here twice for breakfast. The service was excellent, the food very good and the place was very clean. My wife loved the crapes and I enjoyed the sausages.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Homestead Breakfast excellent choice Good Food Nice Pleasant wait staff. I was hungry and NOW and I am Fed happy am I

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The service is always extremely friendly and efficient. Cost-wise, you just couldn't beat it! We had steak dinners, which included everything - even dessert. We left there so full that we brought banana and raisin breads back to the hotel. ( they also came with the meal!)