“Good food, reliable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #95 of 293 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristow, Virginia
“Good food, reliable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family and I have been going to Denny's at least twice a month for the last 5 years. They are friendly and reliable servers. We rarely have to wait for a table and they have consistently good food.

• Visited October 2013

Bridgewater, NJ
“Sunday Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped into this Dennys on our return trip from Manassas, VA to NJ. We chose to sit at the counter for faster service. We were served coffee immediately and given menus. The staff behind the counter kept the entire restaurant running with everyone checking on meals, cleanup and beverages. There was a constant flow of food from the kitchen and it was checked and delivered with 2-3 minutes. There appeared to be 2 female managers and they kept the place in good shape. Tables were cleared, cleaned and re-set with 5 minutes. THEY CLEANED THE TABLES BY SPRAY AND USING A CLEAN PAPER TOWEL FOR EVERY TABLE - SO MUCH BETTER THAN A DIRTY RAG. Our food came out quickly and was very good. We had chicken fried steak, eggs, grits and all was delicious. Keep up the good work Dennys of Manassas!!

• Visited August 2013
Newport News, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to Denny's late in the evening and was welcomed by very friendly staff. My food was delicious, hot, and fresh. I will definitely be back to this Denny's.

Visited July 2013
Barboursville
“Greatest cook works the night shift”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have been to many a Denny's across the country and at this particular one, there is a cook who works at night time 12-8, that makes the best hash browns and eggs that I have ever had!
He makes sure that how you want your food cooked, that is how it will be done!

Visited July 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I like certain items on the Denny's menu, we had some time on our hands, and we drove to find this one. The service was outstanding, the food was great and it was just what I wanted. I also just want to mention that I had left my iPad at the pay counter and thanks to some wonderful customer, and the cooperation and honesty of the staff, they held it behind the counter and when I called they were honest and forthright. These are honest, hard working people, and I thank them.

• Visited May 2013