“Greatest cook works the night shift”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #95 of 295 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barboursville
“Greatest cook works the night shift”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have been to many a Denny's across the country and at this particular one, there is a cook who works at night time 12-8, that makes the best hash browns and eggs that I have ever had!
He makes sure that how you want your food cooked, that is how it will be done!

Visited July 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I like certain items on the Denny's menu, we had some time on our hands, and we drove to find this one. The service was outstanding, the food was great and it was just what I wanted. I also just want to mention that I had left my iPad at the pay counter and thanks to some wonderful customer, and the cooperation and honesty of the staff, they held it behind the counter and when I called they were honest and forthright. These are honest, hard working people, and I thank them.

• Visited May 2013
England
“First class Dennys”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went twice on a recent month long holiday in Virginia from the UK. We went back because it was so good the first time. As far as a Dennys goes this is the tops - staff genuinely friendly and welcoming. food was hot, fresh, prompt and very tasty. From the Tilapia to the vegetable skillet it was cooked to perfection. It is good food served at a wallet pleasing price. The manager, on both occasions, stopped by our table to ask how things were.

• Visited October 2012
grandmahenry
“If I could give a 6 for service, I would!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Let me say that we are not fans of Denny's, but we are certainly fans of this Denny's. Food - hot, cooked well, tasted great if a little bland for me, and FAST! Service was exemplary and this place was crazy. There was a constant stream in and out and more people waiting. We chose to sit at the small counter rather than wait and could see the kitchen area and the frequently used employee hand-washing station. It isn't fancy but we were full, happy and so is our wallet - juice, tea and two omelettes for $22.50? You bet! If you're in Manassas stop in. One more thing - the manager and hostess pitched in as well which was nice to see!

Bristow, Virginia
“Good, clean, wholesome food and good service”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is your basic Denny's. We had breakfast here and I had one of the skillets and the wife had a big breakfast meal: eggs, bacon, hash browns; the works. Nice plentiful portions and a good price. As seniors, we like the AARP discount as well. They have healthy meals (but we didn't have them) as well. The place was clean, fresh and the service was great.

• Visited July 2012