“Manassas, VA business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Manassas

Days Inn Manassas
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Canton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had to cancel my reservation late due to an unexpected funeral. I tried calling the hotel to at least cancel and maybe refund my money. Every time I called I was told no one was there to help me and I had to call back when a manager was there. I was told when a manager would be working, but when I called the manager conveniently did not show up for their shift. I found them disrespectful and I had enough to deal with concerning the funeral and was not happy to call them over and over again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kaitlyn D
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Kaitlyn D,

We apologize for the inconvenience especially at a somber and sad time. Whenever we receive any cancellations the best way to cancel the reservation is to go through the same site or travel agent that was used to make the reservation. We appreciate you calling the hotel and letting us know that you would not be arriving that day. Again I apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered.
Travelers also viewed these Manassas hotels
Wyndham Garden Manassas
BEST WESTERN Manassas
#10 of 19 in Manassas
4.0 of 5 stars 91 reviews
Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas

Been to Days Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas

Property: Days Inn Manassas
Address: 7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111-1953
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Manassas Hotel Manassas