Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas
ComfortSuites
$99
$82
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$94
$81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$104
$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$68
$136
$107
$84
Courtyard
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Hampton.com
All reviewswafflesplenty of hot waterrooms are cleanlocation was perfectrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawould stay here againsleepsavingsdullesmicrowavehighwaycouchdc
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent hotel for the dollars paid, great customer service. The rooms were clean but smelled a little because they turn the AC off until the guests arrive. No worry, the smell goes away once you turn on the AC. The hotel offers free breakfast and internet connection. Make sure you rent a room on the left side (Closer to the Highway) because the internet connection is terrible on the right side. The noise from the highway was load so try to rent a room closer to the check in counter. The hotel was closer to everything you can imagine, Greek restaurants, Afghan food, Italian, Mexican and the great american Mc Donald's. It was only 20 minutes away to the metro/train where you can park your car for 4 dollars and pay the metro fee to get you to the Smithsonian or to central DC. I also used the workout room on the second floor. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the first floor away from the highway but closer to the check-in counter so you can get good internet reception. The second floor where the smoking rooms, if you don't smoke, keep away from the second floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. Your kind review is greatly appreciated. We strive to provide an excellent experience to all of our guests. Its great to see that we were able to make your stay Excellent!. We hope that we will be seeing again on your next trip to the DC area.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Spent one night here while doing the Civil War sites in Manassas. It was ion a very busy main road although a little out of the way, and by that I mean not much that you could walk too.
However for the price it couldnt be beat. My only negative comment would be the tiny TV which wouldnt have mattered but after staying in another location that had a big flat screen TV with Direct TV this was disappointing!
Room was clean and no odor. Plenty of hot water and great water pressure, towels were nice and fluffy.
Breakfast was sufficient.
Would stay here again as it was good value.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. Your kind review is greatly appreciated as we strive to provide our guests with comfortable accommodations at a great value. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Civil War sites in Manassas.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I were in Virginia for him to do some training at George Mason University. The person waiting on us at the desk was very helpful and got us directions to the university. We had thought our hotel selection was out of the way from where we wanted to be, but we found it to be in line with ease to the university as well as the Manassas battle field and our daughter and son-in-law. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. All the staff were helpful in every way possible. We enjoyed seven days of tranquility knowing we would return to a great place to rest in the evenings. Thank you to all the staff at Days Inn Manassas, Virginia! We will look you up again when we return.

Room Tip: Try it. You'll like it.
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear lynnjoyso,

Our staff is very pleased by reading your kind words. They really appreciate your thought and feel real contributors in our hotel success. Thank you for such a great and inspirational words for our staff. They are much more excited and full of enthusiasm to work with our guest at every possible need during their stay. We will look forward to serve you with our best during your next stay....

Thanks!
K Patel.
Manager of Operations.
Days Inn, Manassas VA

Reviewed June 15, 2012

staff was very good. she helped us out with our reservation mess created by hotels.com. bed was comfy, breakfast was very good and convenient to places we wanted be around. overall nice stay for 3 days.

Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dear KahyW..

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thank you again!

H. Patel
GM, Days Inn, Manassas VA

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We arrived at the hotel, my daughter and I checked in our room, upon entering we notice a smell, and passed it off as cleaning solution, spent the remainder of the day and evening out, we returned to our hotel at midnight, after being up that morning before 5:00 A.M. I was exhausted when we arrived back at our room, and we left the A/C on hoping it would help the smell, it was stronger, I so turned off the A/C and turn the heat on low setting considering the evening had gotten chilly, I cough the whole night and my daughter woke up feeling sick, it became clear that we were breathing in a moldy smell, I spoke with someone at the front, and he advise me that I should have come to them the evening that I returned to my room, once again this was Midnight, we were tired and our things were all over the room to late and tired to make a move to another room. I feel the desk attendant attitude was very nonchalant, he apologize but nothing to remedy my experience, headed back to my room and my daughter and I packed up and left early that morning. Not a good experience and won't be back!!!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Dear Gigi J,

We appologies for inconvenience you had during your stay. Our maintenance staff discovered water leak in the room and found problems with carpet creating watery oder in room. Had you inform us as soon as you felt it, we would have transferred you in different room. We have 24 Hrs guest support at this property. We have started working on this room to change carpet and fixing water leak and also inspected our other rooms by our professional maintenance contracting company to avoid any future problems.

Again we apologies for inconvenience and we will offer discounts on your future stay with us.

Thanks!