“Square ≠ Better”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #165 of 306 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Eh, not my thing. Wife and I gave it a go but our pepperoni pizza was the greasiest one I think I've ever had. Growing up in Philly I've had tons of great pizza over the years, this just isn't it.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very good wings, great pizza, now the gluten free is the best I've had anywhere..music level just right,,TVs on but muted, nice place, Very clean including the restrooms

1  Thank ADRL1
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Local chain of pizza restaurants for eat-in or take out. Unique in pizza shape (square) but not in taste (bland). Salads are good and the restaurant is clean and organized.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great service and fantastic meals make Ledo's a place to visit, but it's the pizza that puts them on the map. You can get pizza lots of places, but Ledo's crust and toppings set them apart.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We decided to try Lido Pizza due to the comments my co-workers made on how good the food is. The closest one to us was the one on Liberia Avenue in Manassas, VA. We went with another couple for dinner. My husband and I split the Buffalo wings which were a joke. Only two wings looked like normal chicken wings. The other four were not shaped like wings. Two of them almost looked like a chicken nugget with a bone in it. The waitress seemed to have a little attitude but it changed when we told here we had never tried the place and wanted some menu recommendations. After all of us had ordered she repeated the order back to us. She got it wrong. The two times she repeated it back she added fries to one of our meals. Two of us did not get the fries. When the food arrived, I had fries on my plate. I told the waitress I did not order fries. She took the plate back to the kitchen area, shaking her head and mumbling as she walked away and started complaining to another server. I was as polite as I could be to her. She obviously just brushed the fries off the plate because the plate was greasy. The hoagie bread was a little stale – was not fresh. The onions on the sandwich were cut very thick. I would say the food was not great, outstanding or even good. It was okay. When the bills arrived, the other couple gave her cash; she stood at the table with her hand out waiting for me to give her my payment. I thought that was very rude. On top of that she put fries on my bill that I didn’t even order. She didn’t want to correct the bill either. We will not be returning to Lido Pizza in Manassas. The service is bad and the food is just okay.

2  Thank lvmylabrador