“First and last time”

Add it.
Golden Top Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This might even be closer to a 1 star. We ordered for delivery for three of us the other day. Delivery was way too fast which tells you the food is already made and sitting there aging. I had the Kung Pao Chicken which is rated spicy. I could taste not a bit of spice in the dish. My wife ordered the Kung Pao Scallops and she had to really do some serious digging to find a couple Scallops. I never heard what the 3rd thought of theirs. I won't be ordering from here again. Very bland and tasteless food.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I ordered Gen Tso Chicken, White Meat and paid extra. It had way too much ginger and I was given dark meat. Also had Spicy Beef..that was very tough meat...no thanks wont bother to go here

Reviewed January 31, 2012

You are always hestitant placing a delivery order with a restuarant you've never used before...do not worry with Golden Top. My friends and I placed a rather large order over the weekend (timing it with kick-off for one of the play-off games) and we couldn't have been happier. The delivery was right on time, the food was hot and the order was correct....last but not least the meal was really good....You might pay just a tad more but the menu is much broader than other Chinese restuarants and the quality just can't be beat.

1  Thank CathyP290