“Good Food, Quick Service”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #29 of 307 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This concept is similar to Chipotle but I like the food here better than Chipotle. Their salad with Fire Roasted Beef and the lime cilantro dressing is my wife's favorite. I usually get the nachos or tacos but today I got the quesadilla with fire roasted beef. One of the best I've had. My kids always like the quesadillas and ordered them as well. They have great chips as well. If your looking for a full service place this is not it. If you are looking for good relatively fast Mexican good, you can't go wrong at Rio Cafe.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was surprised at how good the food was here and the employees were also very friendly. I decided to try this place on Taco Tuesday and it was delicious. I had the pork and the beef tacos and I'm not sure which I liked better. Both tacos had plenty of meat, lettuce, and pico de gallo. Got an order of chips and guacamole and the chips were really good and fresh. I will definitely go back here again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Just love this place! Food always good and fresh, and staff are friendly! Not comparison with the one in chantilly.....

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I didn't care for this place. It over priced and they put way too much cheese on my food. Not a place for me.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Portions here are large, so visit when you're hungry. I like the taco salad. The establishment is clean, The staff friendly. The food selection fun. The softdrinks selection very broad. We stop here for lunch whenever we find ourselves in Manassas over lunch and have time for a 30-40 minute meal.