“Horrible”

Cafe Rio
Ranked #29 of 307 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My family & I have given this place 3 times. And after 3 strikes it's out.
The food has absolutely no flavor. The salsas on burritos aren't even that spicy. I hate anything spicy but went all the way to hot & still did nothing.
the staff is very unfriendly. And when you order & move down the line they go so fast that you have no idea what's going on. You can't even understand them.
They barely really have selections for additional toppings. They ask you if you want certain items but thats it.
They moved so fast that they gave my dad the wrong food then when he said something they never apoligized.. just frowned and went upon their task of moving you out.
The tea and fruit drinks run low & when you bring it to their attention.. they dont fix it. We literally had to stand there and stare at them or keep bugging for it to get done
Just a gross horrible place.. so dissatisfied.
Go to chipotle or qdoba or california tortilla!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family and I wanted to check out this spot when it opened. All four of us were unable to even finish e quesadillas due to how greasy they were. Will not return.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Lunch selection is large. Ample portions. Food is tasty. This place has larger portions than Chipotle, for about the same price. However, its dirtier, the servers aren't quite as coordinated, and I don't think it tastes as good. I personally prefer Chipotle, but my coworker prefers Cafe Rio. It is better than California Tortilla and MUCH better than Baja Fresh.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We are fans of The Cafe Rio's in Utah. In the past we've gone out of the way to go to the Manassas location when we're in town. This location isn't too far off 66. Fairly easy to get to. Food is what you'd expect from the other Cafe Rio's. the staff was inviting and helpful. Lots of helpers making sure tables and all areas were clean.

Cafe Rio is known for the Sweet Barbacoa burritos. The cilantro rice is also popular. Hmmmm... Don't forget the tomatillo salsa. Never had a entre there I didn't like! Portions are very large! Yum!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

It's all I've ever ordered. It's huge for the price and very yummy. There's lately been a line when we go because I think the word has gotten out.