“LOVE my Thai”

Thai Taste
Ranked #35 of 305 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Thai Taste was actually my first Thai experience. I love their garlic beef, pad thai, Panang, pad see eew, lad na, Fresh rolls, kanom jeeb, chicken satay, etc... My husband has a more bold palette and tried many other yummy dishes.. plus everyone there is so nice.. highly recommend going here..

There are newer reviews for Thai Taste

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This has excellent Thai and is always seasoned to your taste. Fresh ingredients and an inventive menu. Thy the curry noodle soup or any of the chef's suggestions.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is consistently the best Thai in manassas. Wife likes spring rolls and my fave is drunken noodles.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is amazing!! I've been going to this little restaurant for over 5 years, and always great Thai food. For appetizers: Spring rolls are crisp and perfectly done, the sauce is perfectly blended for the rolls; Chiken Satay is very tasty too. Goong Prik Sod, is great as well... spicy fried shrimp with fried green beans. YUM!!!
I order take out for lunch and dinner as a special treat. ^_^

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Took my hubby to celebrate a major acomplishment for him. The food was good and the service was as well. We had the Seafood Dunken Noodles and the Seafood Hot Plate. He had a Heinken and I had a Thai Cosmo. The food and my drink was good. Nice atmosphere and easy to find location.