“Always Excellent”

Manassas, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times recently, both for lunches and dinner, and the food and service have always been excellent. I have recommended this place to friends as well. It is certainly on my top list of places to go to around Manassas.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Paul K

Gainesville, Virginia
“Excellent, fresh food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We've been to Katerina's many times and it's become our "go to" restaurant. The food and service are always excellent.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bob C
“It is Greek, I mean REALLY Greek”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Greece a few times, the food at Katerina's is the best I have had stateside. We only had lunch, but we did over order a bit as left overs fit into our dinner plans. I had the chicken soup with rice - it was delicious with just a hint of Lemmon. As a main course I had the Greek steaks, which after soup and splitting an order spanakopita, was way too much food. The steak was more of a perfectly seasoned oblong pair of hamburgers that worked out great as I only had room for one. Not finishing the greek style roasted potatoes really bothered me as they were great. Thankfully I had gone to the gym that morning, really should have gone again. Can't wait to go back at dinner. The service was excellent.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ronald H
Manassas, Virginia
“Very good food”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is a nice little spot and the food is very good.
Since it is so small and the tables close together, it is a bit
noisy. If that bothers you, go for a late lunch.

Visited April 2013
Viginia
“One of the best”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We took a friend to lunch to lunch here. She loved it. We had the boneless half chicken, beef kabob, pork shank, pita and hummus, and both bruschettas. I liked the Greek bruschetta best but the other two liked Katerina's bruschetta. They are both great. My favorite is the pork shank but the beef kabob is not far behind. You can't go wrong with any dish and the service is friendly. Can't wait to return.