“Great Food!”

Katerina's Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 295 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Belvoir, null, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Considering I grew up in Europe, I am very hard to please! After reading all the reviews I decided to give the place a try, and I must say I was blown away. I have been there twice now, and will return many times. The Saganaki, Chicken Souvlaki, Spanakopita, Avgolemono, Pita and tzatziki are awesome!!!! 5 stars for sure. The Baklava was good, however I have had better.
I will add that some may be turned off by the lack of room as in the physical space, but hey-rub elbows talk to a stranger make a new friend while enjoying some delicious food ;-).

McLean, Virginia
“I just LOVE this place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food is delicious and so fresh! I am from Europe and this place reminds me of home, with the simple, tasty dishes available. It is one of my favorite places to eat, I don't think I've tried anything I didn't like. The service is always great, the place is clean.

Manassas, Virginia
“Really nice place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Small and a bit noisy but excellent food and service at reasonable prices. We especially like the coffee, soups, appetizers and sandwiches. A lot for the money. We love it!

1 Thank septuagenerian_ed
Virginia
“In Old Town Manassas?”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

A great and wonderful surprise is the presence of this outstanding Greek restaurant in the little old town (4-5 blocks) of Manassas. Although quite small,the restaurant has a lot of waitresses and busboys milling about bringing water, removing dishes, just asking you how you like the food. Amazingly fresh food, all homemade. Agree with the previous reviewers, the baklava is probably the best I have ever had, with none of that dried out taste you sometimes get. This one is moist and honied with plenty of nuts. It was also HUGE, so recommend you share with someone. A whole piece of this would be overdosing it a bit! Loved the pita bread, salad dressing, and spanikopita. In terms of price, for the quality and service, I'd say it is about right. The only negative is the small physical space which means you have to hear everyone's conversation and kind of have to squeeze into your seats when it is crowded, so it does have that Greek bistro feel of everybody being involved with everyone else!

Centreville
“Great Greek Restaurant in Old Town Manassas-Who Knew?”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

What a gem in the middle of Manassas. Authentic Greek food and a friendly staff make you want to order more food just to prolong the experience. I'm no stranger to Greek cuisine, and this is some of the best I have had outside of Greece and my momma's cooking.The meat was tender and well seasoned.The baklava was to die for--and I don't usually like baklava. The avgolemeno soup transported me back to my childhood when Uncle Gust (Iwho was a chef) would make it for us for the holidays. I highly recommend Katerinaa. Opa!