“Maybe the Best Greek Food Ever!”

Katerina's Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 303 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Maybe the Best Greek Food Ever!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

At first we were slightly put off by what we thought was an excessive corkage fee but very soon moved way beyond that! The Spanakopita was by far the best I've ever had (apologies to my hometown favorite restaurant), the Gyros and greek dessert - again - the best I've ever had. Regarding the wine, while we did bring our own in spite of the corkage fee, the owner came over and offered us all a glass of his menu favorite wine - which was great. The whole resturant was hospitable, warm and friendly with outstanding food!. Our group ranked it our best meal in Manassas Junction.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank MsOrdeal

• Hungarian first
Bealeton, Virginia
“STILL #1 FOR GREEK CUISINE IN MY BOOK”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Tonight we gambled and won!! Normally Friday nights are a line to get in... tonight we walked right in around 6pm. Faster than normal food delivery made it much more pleasant too. We enjoyed a panni Ruben and two gyro platters with an appetizer of calamari everything was perfect. Got two orders of baklava to go, was kind of shocked that it was $5.25 for each one since most of the other prices are very reasonable. Will research a bit but taking in account the other prices I just thought it would be between $3.50 - $4

Other than a small case of sticker shock I will return.... great food and generous portions too!! Reservations are available for parties of 5 or larger only.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jay M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“As good as your going to get without a flight”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We discovered this little gem over a year ago. To be honest we miss the days when it was just that now getting a table on weekend nights can be difficult. It is still worth it. The owner is wonderful and always working so hard to keep the food authentic and good. We love the dolmades and the pistisio is some of the best we have had. Having just returned from Greece for 6 weeks Katerina's holds the bar high with respect to their food.

I hope this wonderful little place stays authentic and can handle the crowds without losing it's quality. Time will tell but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Florida City, Florida
“Good Greek Food for the price”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The restaurant was crowded and understaffed. I ordered the Gyro platter which was disappointing because the meat is pre ordered and not made at the restaurant ( it was cooked at the restaurant but the meat was made by another company). I requested an additional ziziki sauce and they slapped me with a dollar extra without telling i will cost more. The extra ziziki sauce was not more than 2 oz. I don't mind paying the money if I was told before hand that it will cost the extra buck. The tables are stacked like sardines with less than a foot between them so it was as life you are dining with everyone and hearing everyone conversation. Over all, it was good but I had better in Athens, Greece and at my home town. The waiter was friendly and courteous. I recommend the restaurant for anyone who wants to try Greek food.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A popular new hot-spot & brite light in a little town”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Crowded and busy, a blur of waiters and servers going to and fro, with a tiny area waiting line; this small restaurant is worthy of a trip. Traditinal Greek cuisine, and American stand-by's. Good pricing, good service, and a great atmosphere. You'll miss this tucked away place if you drive by too fast, so look for the downtown Manassas pavillion and all those parked patron cars. We tried Moussaka = excellent, and Spanopitkva (spellling?) = excellent. Date night will be a safe bet, and just business casual enough to find many sitting outside when the weather is nice. Is nice to see the staff displaying good team work, pleasant personalities all served up with great food!