WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice rooms.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

It is wonderful to walk into a room and have it clean and new. The room was delightful. The AC was strong and chilled the air perfectly. The staff was efficient, just not chatty, which of course is fine. They did their jobs well. During my stay I was located next to a few rooms with kids, that were outside the rooms running, interacting quite loudly until 9 or 10 each night. It was a disruption, but I didn't want to say anything as they were kids pent up in hotel rooms, so it is what it is. But overall it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014

This hotel was a great value. Their rooms were clean and updated. Far exceeded my expectations based on the price we paid for the room. No carpet was a definitely plus in making the room feel cleaner!

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Rooms
Clements, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

This was a very nice hotel. Great price and great staff. The room had been recently renovated and was very nice. Only took us about 10 minutes to get to jiffy lube live. Would definitely stay there again on our next visit to the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are smoke free which is nice. We had a room with king size bed and was a very comfortable...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

We have stayed at this Red Roof Inn many times. We have always been treated well by the staff. Check in/check out is always easy. Rooms have been newly renovated. We have always been happy with our king sized bed, which is very comfy. Rooms are always clean and we have never had the stale smoke smell people have mentioned before. Can't beat the prices for a clean room and a comfy bed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Chesham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We decided to sty in Manassas for our visit to Washington, rather in Washington itself. It was a good choice. Firstly, Washington is only 30 minutes away, secondly, it was Memorial Weekend, and thirdly it enabled us to see other things in the area. The hotel was very clean and tidy, and the staff were very welcoming. Being close to the interstate was very handy, and didn't intrude on our sleep. Quiet air made it pleasant to sleep. When we went to Washington we just drove a little down the interstate to Vienna, where the Metro was clearly marked and parking was available, and took the metro into central Washington. Easy. We would definitely stay here again if in the area. Talking to some of the other guests, they were happy too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Hyattsville, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn Manassas on Friday, July 11th. I was there for a concert in the area and was looking to stay somewhere close for a reasonable price.

The staff was completely unprofessional. The two women at the front desk were unfriendly and unhelpful. When asking for a place to print our concert tickets, they brushed us off and recommended searching for some sort of office supply store in the area. One of the women was eating her meal at the desk and acted as if we were disrupting her lunch break. Their tones were condescending and just plain rude, however, we were able to look past the lack of professionalism because we knew it was a low-budget inn and it was just a one night stay.

What I cannot look past is what happened later in the evening when I woke up in one of the double beds around 1am to bed bugs crawling on the sheets and myself. We packed up our things and left soon as we could. I have suffered from bed bug bites all over my abdomen and arms.

I reached out to the office the next day and they were quick to let me know she would fully refund my stay- giving me the impression this was not the first time this has happened.

To say the least, I am appalled by this situation- not only that I feel as though the level of customer service was clearly not exercised up to any standards appropriate for ANY paying guest regardless of the hotel, but also that I now have to worry about my own home after being exposed to bed bugs at the Red Roof Inn Manassas.

I would HIGHLY reccommend looking elsewhere, even for a "budget-friendly" hotel. There are other places in the area I wish I would have chosen over this Red Roof Inn!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Kendra J

Travelers are raving about these Manassas hotels

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

The outside looks like a typical, old motel. We arrived at night and got a little concerned. There was trash outside of some rooms (like pizza boxes, cans and take-out bags) and also some people smoking right outside the room. The inside of the room was very nice and it looked completely new, however, the room still had a lingering cigarette smoke smell (either people are not respecting the no smoking policy or it's coming in through the A/C). Our room had a King bed and it was very comfortable. The rooms are completely renovated and look very nice; however, the sink faucet was loose (not fastened with screws or caulk) and the toilet tank was leaking with every flush. There is a McDonald's right next door and other places for eating nearby. We got a really good rate so I would stay here again, only for one or two nights.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family