Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas
$105
$82
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$94
$81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$88
$75
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Olde Towne Inn(Manassas)
$67
$62
$84
Courtyard
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$129
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfree wi fi isaffordable place to staybend over backwardsthe extra milehave stayed here many timesthe entire staffconvenient locationjeffpetmarytoothbrushdeskchipotleexteriordc
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there only one night but if I will need a place kind of close to dullus int airport I would go back there!!!! They have free park and free wifi!! Room are big and really clean and new!!
There is no breakfast but there is a mc donald and other fast food on front of it!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
rrimanassas, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again the next time you pass through Manassas.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The hotel has recently gone through a remodel and it still has that new smell! We could smell the fresh wood floor when we walked in our room.

The hotel was extremely clean and I have to kudos the pillows. Hotel pillows are usually way to soft for me but they one soft and one firm pillow on each bed. I took the firm and my husband took the soft - everyone's happy! The staff was very friendly and willing to help. I like how they took pride in keeping the location clean (we saw someone outside during the day at all hours keeping the lot and common areas clean. Besides no fridge or microwave, there also is no ironing board or iron in the room. You'll have to go to the front desk and they will give you one. Not a big deal but a little inconveniencing if you don't notice it until your are just out of the shower...

Although there are several hotels around this one, you won't see this hotel listed on the signs as you approach the exits, you won't see it on the signs at the bottom of the exit ramp or anywhere else. If you don't have a gps with directions you won't find it tucked behind two gas stations. There is a Golden Corral VERY close to the hotel so if you are looking for cheap, good food - that's it.

I think this is because they just remodeled but there were old mattresses piled underneath stairwells. The images I saw of what the rooms looked like had a fridge and microwave in the pictures, however, our room didn't have that. I had to go to the front desk and have them heat some food for me since there wasn't a microwave out for usage by guests.

The hotel is about 20-25 minutes outside of Dulles airport. It's maybe 10-15 minutes to a local shopping area that also has Target. Overall for a 2 star hotel I think it was very nice. We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Room Tip: If you don't have a fridge and microwave in your room, ask before you settle in.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shvonne L

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you the next time you travel to Manassas.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Location:
Good location in the middle of Manassas next to the highway only 30 min from DC. It is surrounded by many restaurants, fast food places and gas stations.

Rooms:
Typical motel rooms with AC and a safe but without any other items like iron, coffeemaker, fridge etc. The entrance to a room is straight from the outside. The bathroom is small. The room did not make an impression of being clean. Visible dust on shelves and I found some pill in the plain side. Bed covers and blankets had cigarette holes. I borrowed a blanket from my friends living in the area.

Price:
Comparable to other motels in the area as long as bidding is used.

Restaurant:
There is no restaurant in this motel but there is more than plenty to choose from around.

Service:
As mentioned above the room was not very clean despite I heard cleaning ladies working every day. Quick check in and check out. Free parking.

Other
For some reason, I did not feel fully safe. I could hear shouts and loud conversations in the middle of the night. Cigarette some was getting into the room from the outside.

General recommendation:
I am not planning to stay in this motel soon since other motels in the area offer better service and quality for the same or lower price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
rrimanassas, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your comments regarding the Washington DC. Manassas Red Roof Inn. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apology. Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I frequently stay at Red Roof Inns, since I take my 110 pound Newfoundland Dog everywhere with me. I stay at the Red Roof Inn Manassas two or three times per yer.

With that in mind, this Inn has recently been renovated and has improved so much its astounding. The outside has been renovated as well as the rooms. The parking lot has been paved, something it has needed the past three years! The slow elevator has ALSO been fixed. The rooms have recently been renovated as well.

The only downside is that there was no phone book in the room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BCole61

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Manassas.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I travel a fair amount with my show Chihuahuas. I always prefer to stay at RRI locations whenever possible. I've stayed at MANY different RRI ocations. This was my second time here in Manassas. My room was one of the newly remodeled rooms. It was clean and truly comfortable! The desk staff was very friendly (as they always are at all RRIs). I can't thank RRI enough for their consistent quality/value for responsible folks who need to travel with dogs!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again the next time you visit Manassas.