“A Great, Relaxing Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“A Great, Relaxing Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My most recent stay was my first at this location, but it will not be my last. There was a lot going on at the front desk when I arrive, but I was greeted and my check-in was handled with courtesy and professionalism. Once I arrived in my room, I found that the amenities exceeded my expectations. The room was exceptionally clean, and everything was nicely organized, from the remote control and channel listing to the toiletries in the bathroom and in front of the hot tub. The bed was quite comfortable, the hot tub was exquisite, and the shower was very nice. Check out was swift and painless, and I was able to go back tot he room to retrieve some items that I left. All of this was for a very reasonable price. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park to everyone, and I hope to see you there on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there on a recent visit, there was a soccer team in the hotel but I never heard them this hotel was very quiet. Very good beds very clean rooms nice breakfast bar very well stocked. I will def stay there again, is one of the better Comfort Inns I have stayed in

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank belladonna6265
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We stay at this hotel at least once per year when we come down to see a band at Nissan. Tried multiple other hotels in the area over the past 20 years and this is by far the best value.

Five stars not because of amenities but because of cleanliness, staff, and overall cost/ benefit ratio. Never an issue with anything.

1 Thank Marc19002
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again for future concerts in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We truly enjoyed our stay here ...the rooms were very roomy and clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was very busy and they handled the hectic front desk with professionalism and courtesy. All of this at a great rate. Bargain price without disciunt service. Definitely a positive experience. Will stay agin whenever in the area and highly recommend.

1 Thank scc4367
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were traveling spontaneously and found ourselves in Manassas, VA. We selected this hotel by name recognition. It looked nice and had a vacancy so we booked 2 nights. We were on a motorcycle pulling a trailer and needed somewhere to secure the trailer. The desk person that first night helped us find a room that overlooked a light post in the parking lot we could chain the trailer too. The room was nice and we felt secure. Breakfast in the AM as above average with waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage. Mary at the front desk in the mornings was very helpful with where to go and what to do. We ended up staying 2 more nights!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank MaryWM
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Thankyou for your comment about Mary she is a joy at the front desk and she make's sure everyone had a great stay. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this property for several concerts at Jiffy Lube Live and have always been treated to a great night's sleep in a comfortable bed. The breakfast is also fantastic and includes the delicious fresh waffles along with the standard hot and cold breakfast fare. The breakfast area is a large, open space allowing for a view out of the window lined wall off the lobby. There is also a patio if you wish to eat outside. The front desk staff not only gave us information about ordering a pizza upon our return from the concert, but she actually called for us! This level of service is often a lost art in today's world! Kudos!

1 Thank KebbieK
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff specially Audrey and our hotel. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

A friend and I traveled on motorcycles to an area we had never been to to attend a concert. I selected the hotel based purely on location and chain affiliation. I honestly didn't have huge expectations and just wanted a nice place to relax and start out in the morning. I found a very nice hotel, a very nice staff and a great area. I was surprised at just how nice the hotel is and the pleasant view from the breakfast area. I was greeted very professionally as well. I would recommend to anyone visiting the Manassas area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends