Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
$82
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$105
$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$94
$84
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$104
$84
$129
$81
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$68
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelslobby areaindoor poollarge roomconvenient locationexercise roomwafflesbooked this hotelrooms were very cleanhot breakfastwashington dcmaryconferencepetbattlefieldgas
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Clean, large rooms, quiet (although I did request a top floor room at the end of the hall away from the road). Ricardo, at the front desk was super helpful and professional. Booked a suite so my daughter could go to sleep early. Would absolutely stay there again. Nicest comfort suites I've ever seen.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wmu3217
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you so very much!! We appreciate your kind words about Ricardo. We're committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel two weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable the room was. However, the bathroom water would not turn cold in either the sink or tub; no matter how long I ran the tap it remained lukewarm. The worst thing about the stay was the noise. I was on the second floor apparently with two groups of school-age children who did not appear to have any adult supervision. The first group finally quieted about 10 pm but then the second group of boys arrived and various of them spent the rest of the night running and yelling in the halls, and getting on and off the elevator which was just down from my room and dinged twice every time the door opened. I went out twice and unsuccessfully asked them to be quiet. Finally, at 4.30 a.m., I complained to the front desk. They sent someone up but the kids' behavior didn't change. I finally fell asleep, missed breakfast, and received only $10 off on my charge. The front desk person when I checked out said they were working on how to manage children.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Patricia M

We kindly would like to thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay with us.
Your feedback is very important for us, and is the best way to improve and provide our clients with our best service.
All your comments and impressions are taken into consideration, following our continuous improvement plan.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for your next reservation and we would be very pleased to inform you about the children occupancy. Its summer time and unforunatley we have groups of children visiting DC and they are usually are very well behaved.
Please except my apology.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am giving this hotel five stars because for the price we paid, our stay was worth it. We paid 87.00 for the presidential suite. We had a AAA discount and we booked this on the hotel website.. Our room was the size of two rooms, and it had two bathrooms. Our king sized bed was comfortable. But, the blanket felt like burlap. The conference table had a hole on the top of it. If I were using this room for business, I would have been so embarrassed. The hallway noise was loud. The breakfast was okay, and a bit bland. The waffle maker kept beeping and no one would turn it off. That was irritating. I have had better breakfast choices and experiences at Embassy Suites and Residence Inn. I mentioned the damaged table to the front desk and they do not plan to replace it until January of 2014. They apparently are planning a huge renovation in 2014.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank OnVacationToday
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns reguarding the blanket and conference table to my attention. We do take your comments and concerns seriously. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We do hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We attended a national conference hosted by this hotel, and they did an excellent job. Marina worked tirelessly to arrange everything and to be sure that everyone was happy. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed when I stepped into the lobby of the Comfort Suites, particularly after paying what I did for the room. When I advised the front desk clerk that I was traveling alone for a job interview, she gave me a gorgeous king suite on the first floor. The room was massive, and I immediately felt at home. Extremely clean, comfortable bed, big bathroom, nice TV - what more could you ask for? The breakfast the following morning was one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had.

Highly recommended!