“Great Price, Nice Hotel with some issues” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Maryland
“Great Price, Nice Hotel with some issues”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am giving this hotel five stars because for the price we paid, our stay was worth it. We paid 87.00 for the presidential suite. We had a AAA discount and we booked this on the hotel website.. Our room was the size of two rooms, and it had two bathrooms. Our king sized bed was comfortable. But, the blanket felt like burlap. The conference table had a hole on the top of it. If I were using this room for business, I would have been so embarrassed. The hallway noise was loud. The breakfast was okay, and a bit bland. The waffle maker kept beeping and no one would turn it off. That was irritating. I have had better breakfast choices and experiences at Embassy Suites and Residence Inn. I mentioned the damaged table to the front desk and they do not plan to replace it until January of 2014. They apparently are planning a huge renovation in 2014.

1 Thank OnVacationToday
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns reguarding the blanket and conference table to my attention. We do take your comments and concerns seriously. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We do hope you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Monticello, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We attended a national conference hosted by this hotel, and they did an excellent job. Marina worked tirelessly to arrange everything and to be sure that everyone was happy. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Greensboro, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed when I stepped into the lobby of the Comfort Suites, particularly after paying what I did for the room. When I advised the front desk clerk that I was traveling alone for a job interview, she gave me a gorgeous king suite on the first floor. The room was massive, and I immediately felt at home. Extremely clean, comfortable bed, big bathroom, nice TV - what more could you ask for? The breakfast the following morning was one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brest, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great hotel, by far the best we've stayed in during our trip in the area. Spotless and spacious rooms, large extremely comfy beds, nice & well-maintained exercise room, fast check-out. The breakfast staff should be commended for its friendliness and availability too - often a disappointment in my experience so worth praising here! Great value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so very much for the kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come again soon.
Ontario, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. The price was excellent, the rooms were very clean. the whole hotel was spotless and the breakfast staff did and amazing job with keeping the food stocked and the area clean. The pool was wonderful, although the hot tub was a little hot. There was always a fresh supply of towels in the pool area. We enjoyed it!

• 5 of 5 stars
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff and that is my true goal for all my customers to have a wonderful experience. I will have the hot tub temperature checked, thank you!
I hope to see you again soon and thank you so very much!
Durban, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We arrived here fairly late into the night as part of a tour group. What a pleasure to find a lovely comfortable room, with king size beds, the bathroom spotless and beautifully presented and a coffee machine! My son also made use of the gym , and indoor pool. A lovely outlook onto the lake the next morning was also nice. The breakfast looked good, but as a tour group we were given another deal on breakfast!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff and that is my true goal for all my customers to have a wonderful experience. I hope to see you again soon and thank you so very much!
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We rented 4 rooms for our family for a nearby reunion and were very pleased with the accommodations. The staff was courteous, rooms were well maintained, and the courtesy breakfasts were more than adequate. The property is convenient to I-66, nearby parks and numerous excellent restaurants.

• 5 of 5 stars
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you so much for using our hotel for your accommodations while enjoying a family reunion, and I will share your kind words with my staff. I hope you enjoyed Manassas and the DC area
for your 4th of July events and we hope to see you soon again.