“RETURN CUSTOMER”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
THE VILLAGES
“RETURN CUSTOMER”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here many years ago when our grandson was younger. I chose the hotel because I was familiar with the area and was satisfied with it when we stayed the last time. The staff at the hotel was just as helpful and courteous as the last time. We were completely satisfied with the service and amenities except for the fact that the hotel pool was not available for us this trip. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast area was very adequate and served a variety of food daily. When in the area again, we will definitely choose this Comfort Suites location.

Room Tip: Higher floor is quieter than lower.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff and that is my true goal for all my customers to have a wonderful experience. I hope to see you again soon and thank you so very much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Hope Mills, North Carolina
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was a very good experience for me and I've stayed at many different Hotels. I drove 25 miles from my destination to stay here because I know Comfort Inn & Suites offers me great value and I got this at a very good price compared to others places. It was set back off the main road and quiet. From the moment I confirmed my reservation (the desk clerk was great), to entering my lovely clean room, I knew I had found a new spot to do my once a month stays. You see, I travel 4 and a half hours from North Carolina so it is important to me to get the best for my budget. I feel I just did.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and away from elevators and hotel traffic
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you so very much for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Haymarket, Virginia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a great experience with the Comfort Suites in Manassas ! From the first call to the final checkout I was pleased with the service. We had a pool party for our family and friends which was a huge success with everyone. Invited guest said they were happy I selected that hotel and they will be going back in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank yolandacsmith
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so very much for staying with us here in Manassas Virgina and I am
so happy you had a wonderful stay. Hope to see you again
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stay at this hotel often. Everyone is very friendly and the hotel is clean and the rooms are quite big!! We will be back again and again!! Can't wait to visit again!!! We come here just to get away for a couple days and it is a great location for us.

Room Tip: We love the hot tub room!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kinds words and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very nice hotel - clean, well managed, indoor pool, breakfast. When we had a problem with our room, the manager upgraded us to a nicer suite for no extra charge. Bedding was very comfortable and location, easy to find.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 12, 2013

Shenandoah, Virginia
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I would rate this as probably one of my favorite hotels. This is a market that you will pay dearly for amenities and this hotel has a lot. The front desk is pleasant. The rooms are clean and breakfast is good. I will continue to stay here and encourage you to do the same.

Room Tip: Get a jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Plymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Typical Comfort Suites, relatively quiet, had decent breakfast, etc. Staff, when present, was friendly. I had a few gripes, though. Upon arrival, I was welcomed by the smell of cigarette smoke, right at the front door, not by guests but by hotel staff. Nice. The room did have a small set of toiletries, but no soap or body wash. Fine, I guess, I'll use the shampoo. The blanket on the bed, however, had a number (>10) of long, brown hairs on it, that were quite obvious when I pulled the covers back. Nasty. Nobody at the front desk in the morning so I didn't say anything... I waited 5 min then just left my room keys and took off. Not a great experience but the hotel in general was clean and it is convenient to the western DC area and I-66.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 23, 2013

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience