New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very nice hotel - clean, well managed, indoor pool, breakfast. When we had a problem with our room, the manager upgraded us to a nicer suite for no extra charge. Bedding was very comfortable and location, easy to find.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 12, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Shenandoah, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I would rate this as probably one of my favorite hotels. This is a market that you will pay dearly for amenities and this hotel has a lot. The front desk is pleasant. The rooms are clean and breakfast is good. I will continue to stay here and encourage you to do the same.

Room Tip: Get a jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Plymouth, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Typical Comfort Suites, relatively quiet, had decent breakfast, etc. Staff, when present, was friendly. I had a few gripes, though. Upon arrival, I was welcomed by the smell of cigarette smoke, right at the front door, not by guests but by hotel staff. Nice. The room did have a small set of toiletries, but no soap or body wash. Fine, I guess, I'll use the shampoo. The blanket on the bed, however, had a number (>10) of long, brown hairs on it, that were quite obvious when I pulled the covers back. Nasty. Nobody at the front desk in the morning so I didn't say anything... I waited 5 min then just left my room keys and took off. Not a great experience but the hotel in general was clean and it is convenient to the western DC area and I-66.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 23, 2013

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped here on the way to DC with my elderly parents and my wife and found eveything we wanted in an affordable one night stay. Beds were very comfortable, breakfast very good. For a one or two night stop over you can't go wrong here,especially if you can get it under a $100.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know you had a wonderful stay, I love to hear
that my guests were happy here. I hope to see you again in the future.
Mertztown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last week and were impressed with the staff and amenities. We are choice diamond members and when we requested an upgrade, they gave us a whirlpool suite. Also, they allowed me to check out at 1 pm rather than 11 am which was better for my husband's business schedule. Not only are the rooms nice but the water temperature in both the indoor pool and hot tub were just right. The lobby is lovely as well with big comfortable chairs overlooking a large patio for sitting outside on nice days beside a small pond.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Laurie119
I love to hear that you had a wonderful Stay

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stay in alot of hotels with my company this location always greats me by Name and welcomes me back. from the front desk to management. Audrey and Mary always make my stay great. the breakfast is nice in the am. I was surprised whn i got a call asking how my room was. what a geat way to treat a guest.

Emry Whitworth

Room Tip: All the rooms are great I have stayed on every floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and the kind words about Mary and Audrey. I am
so happy this is your hotel away from home and want to thank you for
staying with us here in Manassas.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I brought a student group to this hotel last week and am very impressed and pleased with both the service and quality of the hotel. Check-in went smoothly & fast. You can tell that this is a really well managed hotel. Thank you for taking pride in what you do!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank StammTravel
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. Its so rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes time to say thank you. We're committed to total guest satisfaction , and we look forward to your next visit