“Always friendly”

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay here most everyweek and they treat me like I am somone. The basic and most wanted itmes are here and very easy. Pool and hot tube to relax the stress from the day go away.
very acessable and easy to get to

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
PLON57, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you Mr. G for your kind words and it makes me happy when a guest can relax in
our hotel after a long day and feel like this is your second home. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great place to stay as long as it's not tour group season. Unfortunately for me, there are SEVERAL tour groups here tonight and I'm sitting amidst a block of rooms booked to a Chinese tour group (there's a Chinese tour group here every time I've stayed), but this time there seem to also be at least two separate tour groups of middle school students (spring break) and they run AMOK up and down the halls, semi-talking and semi-yelling, slamming doors, etc. to all hours. So, if it's tour group season (spring break, memorial day, 4th of July, labor day, etc), I would HIGHLY recommend splurging for a more upscale hotel and avoid this place. But if it's not tour group season, this is a very good place to stay and is highly recommended. I would rate this hotel excellent or very good, but with all of the non-stop noise, I can only rate is "good" this trip. (I've checked out of hotels and gone to another hotel for this amount of noise in the past).

Room Tip: Stay away from the center of the hotel near the elevators. The constant (and LOUD) DING of the elev...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding our tour groups and the noise on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas. Once again please accept my apology.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stay at this location on a regular basis. I must say the best part is the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. They always acknowledge you when you pass and like to converse with you. Marina Ramos is very friendly and outgoing and it always feels like I'm talking to an old friend when I see her. Unfortunately I can not recall the names of all of the front desk but they are all wonderful. This hotel is also pet friendly which is a must for me. The lobby is very inviting and the rooms are spacious. Each room has a living area with a couch and table that makes it feel like home. The microwave and fridge and very convenient so I don't have to constantly go out. They also provide a delicious hot breakfast. The beds are very comfortable and it is always clean. The towels and bedding are very soft. There is also a pool, hot tub, and game room and laundry on site. All of this for a great price! I won't stay anywhere else. I'm very very pleased with the service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thats what I like to hear "that this is your place and is comfortable like home"
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The greatest place on earth mary ,marina and audrey took great care of me this is definitely my hotel of choice when im in town ..the rooms are great the service was great the place is clean and the other guest were very friendly and respectful

• Stayed: March 2013

We are so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with the genuine care that we strive to provide to all of our guests. We thank you so very much for your kind words.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our company, Truck Enterprises Manassas, uses this hotel usually twice a week for employees. We have been more than satisfied with the accommodations. The front desk staff know our employees by name, and go above and beyond what we expect. Although being a slightly older property, our employees think it's the greatest because of the people. The front desk manager, Marina Ramos, is very responsive about taking care of our needs. Often I will email her the same day with a request for a reservation, and it is taken care of. Even when she anticipates the hotel will be full in the near future, she will ask me in advance if we will need any rooms for a particular week. I would recommend this hotel highly, for business and pleasure travelers alike. Mike Peters, Office Manager

Room Tip: Third floor rooms tend to be most quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you you so very much!!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great hotel with great rates in a convenient location. Unfortunately for my first (of 2) stays, my reservation mysteriously disappeared causing me anguish & them confusion. Alisa was a great help rectifying the situation and getting me into a room. There were a few other minor issues, but none worth whining about and ALL were personally confirmed corrected by the manager Marina Ramos. She treats this hotel as if it were her own house and is serious about the guests enjoying their stay entirely.

Room Tip: I had a King room facing the "West" (lake out back). Quite and could not hear any highway...

Dear Kevin W
Thank you so very much !!!!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed for only one night with my brother and sister. The hotel is comfortable, the room is very nice and clean, as is the bathroom. We enjoyed a great meal at breakfast and the three of us were very pleased with everything. We would definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
MARINA R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you we love to hear that your stay was great, we work very hard to make every guest feel like our hotel is their home away from home.
We hope to see you again very soon