“Almost like home...”

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I used to stay in this hotel a lot on business, and even though my my work territory has changed,I still spend the night here whenever I have a chance.

When I do, it's always a bit like coming home. The staff here are uniformly wonderful, the location is great,and the rooms are about as comfortable as they come. I'll be back!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ts_5203

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Clean rooms & comfortable beds- Great breakfast. I would recommend Comfort Suites to anyone traveling in this area.(Northern Virginia). The prices were very good also. We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I spend on the average of 150+ nights on the road with my job. The staff at the Comfort Suites has always been outstanding! Clean rooms & comfortable beds - Great Breakfast - and helpful staff really make the difference when you're traveling. Whether just a overnight excursion or if a extended stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great hotel and I have no issues. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and the bed was super comfortable.I truly enjoyed my stay and I would recommend it to anyone traveling to this area!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank K L
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a very decent place to stay - the rooms were very clean and the staff was pleasant. The room had an entire kitchen and large table (4 sitter) plus a Nintendo 64 system for kids, which would be great for a large family but only one king size bed. I only stayed one night, so I did not use any of the ktichen. This hotel is known for tour buses, so there is a lot of tourist roaming about.

Room Tip: Not on the first floor near the lobby. There is a door separating the rooms from the lobby and it c...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ExpTraveler13
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I rented the pool for 6 hours for my daughter's 11th birthday. My daughter said it was the best birthday party she ever had. It was relaxing party since we had the pool party room for 6 hours. I got to socialize with other adults where places like Chuck E Cheese, House of Bounce etc. rush you in and out of the party room 1.5-2 hours. The Comfort Suites Hotel in Manassas is very nice and the staff are very courteous.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank John H
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend getaway and to enjoy the nearby Brewfest.
The hotel accomodations were all we were promised and more. Our spa suite was perfect. The pool and hot tub were ready for us, with towels available. What a great way to end the evening. Our own hot tub in our room was an added bonus.
The breakfast offered everything we could have possibly wanted, including workers more than willing to help us enjoy our breakfast.
All staff members seemed happy to be there, and more than happy to assist us, whether it was with directions to local attractions, finding us the best rate or just making small talk.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple