New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Place To Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

This has got to be the "BEST" Choice Hotels to stay at, never a dirty room, staff listens. I go out of my way to stay here, It's not home, though it feels similar to it when I am there, no matter if it is Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. This hotel is #1 in my books, it hurts when Ican't get a room there, I will ot stay in this area if I can't stay here.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Greenwood, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed here for one night when a reservation at another property was mixed up. I used points for my stay but the staff was very friendly when I checked in. I didn't use much in the facility but my room and the breakfast area.

When I arrived there were a lot of kids in the lobby area, and two were chasing each other through the breakfast area. The adults with them were doing nothing, and the front desk staff did nothing as well. I had read reviews of this hotel and had seen there were issues with large tour groups of kids running wild, but chose to ignore it and take my chances.

Big mistake.

It seems that Comfort Suites welcomes these large groups of kids who are unsupervised and allowed to behave as if they are the only people on property. This particular evening, the group of kids acted as if they had never been in a hotel room before, and by 10:00 I had had enough. I had business meetings the next day and needed a good night's sleep.

I picked up the phone to call the front desk and discovered that it was not working. So, I opened the door and sharply scolded the young lady who was standing outside my door and requested that she go inside her friend's door or lower her voice. Someone down the hall poked her head out and asked who was yelling and when I asked where the adults from their group were, the kids responded that they were probably in their rooms.

I will hand it to this group of kids, they did stay quiet after I got after them, and I did sleep reasonably well. I was up and out before they were so I didn't have contact with them anymore.

I probably will not stay at a Comfort Suites property again unless I have to, because other properties across the country have presented similar circumstances, with vanloads or busloads of teenagers who have not been briefed on proper hotel etiquette. I have children of my own, but they know how to behave in a hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cy1229
Liberty
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

We came to Manassas to visit family. This hotel was convenient to stores, eateries and historical battlefields. The hotel was easy to locate and provided ample parking. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The buffet breakfast had a good selection to meet everyone's tastes. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stay here when we come down to Manassas for a concert each year. I have stayed at several Manassas hotels through the years and this is my first choice due to bang for the buck. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Plenty of free parking. Exceptionally friendly staff. I was somewhat disappointed in their buffet breakfast, but it is included and definitely about what you would expect. The best part of the buffet was the make your own waffle station.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marc19002
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I live in Florida but at the end of each summer I bring my graddaughter home after her summer vacation. I always stay at the Comfort Suites and as always the are friendly. This time I had a problem and had to extend my stay and they were very helpful we did not have to change rooms. It has become my home away from home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family