“Monza has more space now!”
Review of Monza

Monza
Ranked #15 of 305 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Monza was established in 2011 it's family owned and managed. We serve food in a bistro style pastas, brick oven pizzas, sandwiches etc. We have several big screen TVs and there will always be the most exciting sports events shown. We have over 100 craft beers in our list, plus full bar and a affordable priced wine list. Live music on weekends.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We frequent Monza 2 or 3 times a month. It is usually pretty crowded on the weekends and often wondered why they didn't take some of the space from Carmello's to which it is adjoined. They did! Now there is easily triple the tables. A nice section more for eating and still has the bar area. So glad they added space. The outside tables are great in nice weather. I agree with another reviewer, a few more menu selections could be welcomed. But the food is consistently above average and good happy hour specials on Friday evenings.

There are newer reviews for Monza

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Lots of craft beers...specialty pizzas are great. Defintely try the seafood pizza - calamari, scallops and shrimp in a rose cream sauce - heavenly. Staff very knowlegable regarding their beers, and will bring you a sample. The Devil's Backbone Vienna Lager is a winner. It's so good I went twice in the same week.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I went to lunch here several times and have never been disappointed. Food was good and service was excellent. I would like to see some more additions to the menu as it is very limited. It would be perfect if you could order from Carmella's menu (even if it is lunch time)

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had an almost identical experience as "Chuck S" (previous reviewer) when I dropped in with my daughter and wife on a slow Sunday afternoon. We LOVE Carmello's, which is adjoined and affiliated with Monza, so we decided to try it out. Walked in to a BLARING TV with the Daytona 500 race on it....not necessarily what I was looking for in the way of ambience when we were the only ones in the place. Food order was brought out incorrectly....which resulted in the awkward "you go ahead and eat so your food doesn't get cold" scenario while we waited on the correct order to be prepared. Service was pleasant, but just not up to par. I'm usually a very forgiving and understanding client....but I won't be going back again. There are just way too many good options to pick from in Old Town Manassas.

1  Thank Don J
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Monza's is attached to Carmello's and I believe you can still order from both menus. I like Monza's atmosphere better than next door - it's my kind of casual. I've eaten both inside and out - inside is like a tasteful sports bar, and outside offers the backdrop of a clean white brick wall and a peek onto Center Street, as well as a view of Okra's outdoor patrons across the street. In the warm months, a band sets up in the street for the enjoyment of both restaurants. The menu at Monza is simple and the food is good. The wine list is decent and the beer selection is very good, including some great craft options. Monza's is a great place for drinks and a light meal for couples or with friends.