“Okay, but service was lacking”
Review of Monza

Monza
Ranked #17 of 337 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Monza was established in 2011 it's family owned and managed. We serve food in a bistro style pastas, brick oven pizzas, sandwiches etc. We have several big screen TVs and there will always be the most exciting sports events shown. We have over 100 craft beers in our list, plus full bar and a affordable priced wine list. Live music on weekends.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just had lunch there and was disappointed at the service and the food. Had the pizza which came sitting in a pool of grease from the sausage and pepperoni toppings. Crust was soggy as the result. TV so loud it was hard to carry on a conversation. And seriously, who shows reruns of the Presidential debate on a big screen TV over the bar?

Otherwise, it wasn't bad, but nothing to go out of your way for.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Love this place! It is usually very busy, so it takes a while to get food, but their beer and wine list is wonderful so you don't really notice. I usually go in the evenings, and the bartender is really great... friendly, knowledgeable, and provides great service, Love the pizza! Check it out! I like it much better than Carmello's, which is attached to it - overpriced, uppity, and crowded. Monza is much more chill and less pricey.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stopped by for lunch and was terribly disappointed! Have been here before in May and it was wonderful. However, we ordered calamari - it was so tough and overcooked that we sent it back; it came back cooked a little better but it was still tough. The pizzas we ordered were inedible. Both were burnt black on the bottom. The Primavera had raw vegetables and the Monza was full of meat, but the crust was awful - not wood oven worthy - just plain burnt so that was the only taste there was. We ate the toppings off of 2 pieces and then left the rest.
I felt bad that I had recommended this restaurant for lunch. There were flies everywhere too!
Will never go again!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was excited to try it out, being drawn in by the lovely outside dining. The food was average at best and the live music drowned out any hope of conversation. Not sure I would go back.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Monza has decent food but HORRIBLE service! I think that they have the best Risotta Balls that I've had this far South of Brooklyn but to have to wait 45 mins for them is asking way too much of me. The drinks may be strong but you are also paying out the nose for them.
In my opinion, Monza is just a footnote that Carmello's added during their rennovation.

1  Thank PINGALING1