“Great Wings, Cheap Beer”
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #34 of 305 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: My husband and I go to Glory Days Grill every Monday night to enjoy their Monday $5.00 burger platter special. These classic burgers are worth twice the price and come with your choice of fries, coleslaw, redskin potatoes or vegetables (brocolli and carrots). We always ask to to be seated in our favorite server's section of the restaurant, because Andrew Savage, whose smile and genuinely friendly attitude make eating out much more fun.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stopped at this place because I used to love it back in a days when I lived in Manassass. This place is very popular among the local crowd and it could be tough to get a good seat there. The way their TV system works is that you get a sound box on your table and each TV has its own number. You switch channels on your sound box to correspond to the number on TV and listen to its audio. If the place is loud you can barely hear what's coming out of that box, otherwise it is very convenient. Unless, of course, you get stuck in the corner where you can only see 2 or 3 TVs and then it doesn't matter. Avoid the corner by the arcades on farthest right.
I ordered warm pretzel sticks and naked wings. Realized after the first few bites that I'm not a huge fan of them, because of the high salt content. Wings, on the other hand, were excellent. Oven prepared just the way I like it, unlike some other places that either deep fry them or leave a skin so soft that you think they'd boiled them. I ordered some Guinness and was dismayed that a waitress didn't know what a "pint" was and kept asking me how many ounces I wanted. Also, when the beer came out it hadn't stopped cascading yet and was in a regular cone glass. I thought Guinness made sure all of its beers where served correctly everywhere.

1  Thank Seth J
There are newer reviews for Glory Days Grill

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Manassas has some great bartenders, and the ones at GD don't disappoint. Food is always good. After 10 pm things can get very exciting! My kind of place.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The restaurant is really charming and cute. The food is good, and the prices are normal. Always worth a trip to go and have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Glory Days Grill has delicious Buffalo wings. I like them better than any other restaurant in the area, even the one place that specializes in them that I won’t mention the name. I get them hot and ask for all flats. They have other items on the menu that are good too but the wings are the best! They have a variety of burgers and salads. The Buffalo sliders are delicious too. It is a sports restaurant for those of you that are either new to the area or have never been there. Great place to go during Football or Hockey season. There are TVs all over the restaurant with many different games showing. For the little ones there are a few TVs showing cartoons as well. They have a box at the table that you can tune in to the channel you want to watch and be able to listen to it as well.

2  Thank lvmylabrador
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Glory Days Grill has delicious burgers that you can order prepared in many different ways. I love the Classic Bacon Cheddar Burger that comes with a choice of either fries, coleslaw, redskin potatoes, or vegetables (a brocolli and baby carrot combo). Any of Glory Days Grill Classic Burger platter choices are only $5.00 every Monday, which can not be beat for value or taste.

My husand and I always ask for our favorite server, Andrew Savage. He has a million dollar smile and always professionally sees to our every dining need.

I also order Glory Days Grill's excellent Happy Hour Margaritas (regular or frozen) for $2.99, which is another great special that is available every day before 7:00 P.M.

2  Thank One4travel