“A fun place!”
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #34 of 305 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: My husband and I go to Glory Days Grill every Monday night to enjoy their Monday $5.00 burger platter special. These classic burgers are worth twice the price and come with your choice of fries, coleslaw, redskin potatoes or vegetables (brocolli and carrots). We always ask to to be seated in our favorite server's section of the restaurant, because Andrew Savage, whose smile and genuinely friendly attitude make eating out much more fun.
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Manassas has some great bartenders, and the ones at GD don't disappoint. Food is always good. After 10 pm things can get very exciting! My kind of place.

There are newer reviews for Glory Days Grill

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The restaurant is really charming and cute. The food is good, and the prices are normal. Always worth a trip to go and have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Glory Days Grill has delicious Buffalo wings. I like them better than any other restaurant in the area, even the one place that specializes in them that I won’t mention the name. I get them hot and ask for all flats. They have other items on the menu that are good too but the wings are the best! They have a variety of burgers and salads. The Buffalo sliders are delicious too. It is a sports restaurant for those of you that are either new to the area or have never been there. Great place to go during Football or Hockey season. There are TVs all over the restaurant with many different games showing. For the little ones there are a few TVs showing cartoons as well. They have a box at the table that you can tune in to the channel you want to watch and be able to listen to it as well.

2  Thank lvmylabrador
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Glory Days Grill has delicious burgers that you can order prepared in many different ways. I love the Classic Bacon Cheddar Burger that comes with a choice of either fries, coleslaw, redskin potatoes, or vegetables (a brocolli and baby carrot combo). Any of Glory Days Grill Classic Burger platter choices are only $5.00 every Monday, which can not be beat for value or taste.

My husand and I always ask for our favorite server, Andrew Savage. He has a million dollar smile and always professionally sees to our every dining need.

I also order Glory Days Grill's excellent Happy Hour Margaritas (regular or frozen) for $2.99, which is another great special that is available every day before 7:00 P.M.

2  Thank One4travel