“Fun for the grandchild”

Signal Bay Water Park
Ranked #9 of 36 things to do in Manassas
More attraction details
Owner description: Small waterpark for under 10 set with Lazy River, shallow depth, slides, canons, pirate ship structure, etc.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Grandson had a great time Lines not too bad other kids his age I had fun too would come again price not bad for what you get

There are newer reviews for Signal Bay Water Park

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This water park has a lazy river which is great fun for all ages. The slides and activities are best suited for kids under 8. There are small slides, water cannons, and sprayers. The water is not much deeper than knee deep on an adult so if your kids are swimmers, they might like this park. Lots of chairs to sit around the water to watch your kids. A few picnic tables and umbrellas around. Good for babies and toddlers as well as there are zero depth walk-in areas.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice clean park. Specifically made for the wee ones. Soft bottom/sides. Plently of restroom areas. The lifeguards on duty are especially vigilant. The price is very good for an all day event. Lots of other small children to play with.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

after paying and having the front staff measure my kids and checking us in. just ten minutes after being there the life guard told my oldest son to get out of the water, was kind of surprised and wondering why? after the head life guard came over and explained we had to leave because my son did not have the proper trunks i was upset because thw two front staff at check in did not properly check the kids. the life guard then proceeded to insult my family and called over a male life guard and he yelled at my son to get out. at the end it was most distrubing that they did not admit to fault and that their staff on working hours and getting paid insulted us. last time we visit this pool, besides getting at the werid stero type looks of being latin we didnt feel the staff friendly. we will next time have the proper trunks and visit splashdown. and no refunds were given.

11  Thank fguerreto10
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this waterpark and I think it is excellent with children. I believe the price is great and the pass is worth it.

1  Thank Mellissa M