“Very good food, great service staff.”
Review of Gunni's Restaurant and Grille - CLOSED

Gunni's Restaurant and Grille
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining Italian and American Restaurant, where you can come and enjoy a delicious meal as well as see how our chefs cook and prepare your meal thanks to our unique open kitchen. We also have a fine selection of wines to go along with your dish.
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I eat twice a week at Gunni's - usually for lunch - which has a wonderful rounded menu (soups, salad, sandwiches). I've had dinner there once (it was very good) but pricey.

Yesterday, my two sisters joined me for lunch. Both were impressed with the quality of the food, the ambience of the restaurant. Both were originally concerned because of the locale but I assured them they would love it. They did!

1  Thank sudleygirl

Reviewed February 21, 2010

We live in Manassas and drove by a few times before finally giving Gunni's a try for lunch on a Saturday. I don't know what we were expecting but were shocked the second we walked through the door - the decor is attractive and they've made an effort to appear upscale.

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our meals and are looking forward to coming back for dinner. The prices are a little steep but if dinner is as good as lunch it will probably be worth it.

1  Thank Steph V
Reviewed January 24, 2010

This place is a sleeper - for their sakes, I want their business to increase, but for my part,
I'd like to keep them all to myself! My small party had an excellent meal there (they
actually make their own potato chips!) and the service was outstanding. You'd never
know it used to be a 7-11; the decor is gorgeous, with excellent ambience. TRY IT!

1  Thank cheapdateManassas