“Coming Back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manassas
Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast
You added Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 3 Manassas B&B and Inns
Front Royal, Virginia
“Coming Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I stayed for a quick overnight getaway and had a wonderful experience. Despite having all the comforts of home, Mark and Ann made us feel like family. After a terrific night's sleep we were met with a lovely breakfast and so appreciated all of the little homemade details - potatoes from their organic garden, homemade jams from local neighborhood fruit trees, freshly baked and healthy muffins and fresh roasted coffee to name a few. The conversation at breakfast made me late for my meeting! We're coming back next winter on a day off and bringing our ice skates for evening skating at a sweet little community rink just down the road. I highly recommend this B&B if you're looking for something unique and lovely....

Room Tip: we loved the Prescott room, especially the big claw foot tub and the comfortable four poster bed.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Staunton, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed here for my two night honeymoon in September 2010. My husband and I were very impressed by the level of service we received. Ann and Mark were lovely hosts, the bed was comfortable, and the claw-foot tub in the bathroom was fantastic! It was like staying with relatives.

Breakfast both mornings was delicious and different, and they had a great selection of hot teas available.

I would absolutely stay here again. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We are from Auckland New Zealand and did a side trip from Europe. Our objective was to visit New York and travel south to Manasses junction in Virginia. Reason was the civil war and the battles nearby and a day trip to Washington. My wife was a little sceptical as she is not interested in war. As it turned out this was the nicest place we stayed. Ann and Mark were delightful hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay wonderful breakfast and southern hospitality. Thank you Ann and Mark. We loved everything about your house and enjoyed the company of your guests from Virginia beach.

Terry and Rae Franicevic

Room Tip: The place is charming. Any room would be suitable.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Terry F
Bristow, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Prescott room was wonderful and had everything I could ask for. Bed was extremely comfortable. Entire house was full of history and charm. We really enjoyed relaxing on the wrap around porch. The breakfast was amazing. The muffins were my favorite. Thanks to Ann and Mark for a very pampered stay. We will be back and we highly recommend for anyone looking for a unique and cozy stay in historic Manassas VA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristow, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife just took me to the Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast for a wonderful, romantic, anniversary weekend. The House is so beautiful. The room was full of beautiful antiques. The bed was so comfortable it was amazing. We sat on the beautiful wrap around porch, drank wine and watched the world go by!

It is a short walk from fine dining in old town Manassas. Great location!

The coffee and breakfast were excellent and our hosts Mark and Ann were very friendly.

I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I recently spent the weekend at this gem while attending the Virginia Scottish Games and Festival in Plains. I will admitt this was not the first B&B I looked at while planning my trip. I originally looked at the Bennet House but by the time I decided to book the stay the room was already taken. Much to my luck and benefit I was able to get a room at Manassas Junction. The hostess Anne was delightful as well as her husband Mark. The Prescott room was wonderfully decorated and very inviting. A welcome basket of nuts, fresh fruit, protein bars and bottled water as well as mineral water was waiting for us when we arrived. The bed was comfortable. My wife though did need help getting into bed (she is 5"1'). The bathroom was stocked with many towels and toiletries. The breakfast consisted of fresh fruit with organic yogurt, freshly made scones or muffins and frittata on one day and the next eggs to order. They were very accomodating to my wife's dietary needs due to food allergies. The organic freshly made French Pressed coffee was delicious. The B&B is convienently located on the main street of Old Town Manassas, within 8 to 10 minutes walking distance of several resturant and pubs. Also on the same street is the train station that can be taken to D.C.! I did become concern when I saw that railroad tracks were not too far from the B&B but my worries were unfounded as the only time I heard the train were at 7:30 pm and around 9:00 am. Ann has her own organic vegetable garden which she use to prepare the meals. I regularly stay at B&Bs and this gem did not disappoint.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We spent the night after attending a wine festival in the area. We arrived in the evening and enjoyed a peaceful time on the patio. The entire house was decorated down to the last detail to feel that you were 100 years back in history, even the push button light switches. Our room was clean and comfortable. There was even a little basket of snacks and water for us.

In the morning we had a delicious gourmet breakfast, with everything served on antique plates and dishes. Fresh fruit (some of which was from the garden, home-made muffins, an omlet, the french-press coffee was really good too.

The stay was very relaxing and enjoyable. Anne and Mark were wonderful hosts, warm and friendly. We look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple