“Completely wrong address on the Trip Advisor Site!!!”
Review of Guapo's

Guapo's
Ranked #69 of 308 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Unless you are planning on filling a prescription, do not go to the Sudley Road address!! This was changed to a Walgreens several years ago. When you call the phone number, you are sent to the site in Manassas Park, 8498 Centreville Road!! The restaurant at that location has been there for about 16 years.

Anyhow, now to food. We have passed this restaurant many times and never stopped, and now regret our previous decision. My husband lived in South America for many years, and was thrilled to find the tasty rotisserie chicken. I'm a vegetarian and was more than pleased with the kinds of choices available (cheese enchiladas and many sides including the wonderful fried yucca). A previous review praised the flan, and it was indeed authentic and quite delicious.

You order at the counter, and they bring the food to the table quite quickly. So the restaurant itself is kind of between a fast food and regular table restaurant setup but the great food overcomes the slightly awkward way of ordering. Upkeep on the place was immaculate, the staff friendly and helpful, and prices very reasonable for the large amount of food you get.

So we'll be back...no question!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I actually chose to eat here based on the ranking and reviews here on TripAdvisor. I got one of the combo meals with rotisserie chicken and ribs. Both were very good. I can't comment on the restaurant itself because I took my order to go. Highly recommend the Guapo's sauce--wish I knew how to make it!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Their rotisserie chicken is the best and I can't get enough of the jucca. We usually don't eat there because its a little too smoky for my husbands asthma.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

As we were traveling, we were looking for a Tex-Mex kind of place. We found Guapos! Really good Tex-Mex for a really good price. We also took home a few desserts which were excellent. Would highly recommend the burritos and the flans.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The variety of the menu let everybody has a different plate. Is a good place to hangout with family and friends. It has real Latin flavor.