“Excellent first experience”
Review of Omelette Cafe

Omelette Cafe
Ranked #39 of 336 Restaurants in Manassas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The commute to work was crazy so I waited till I got to the office for breakfast. Ordered a bagel with lox and cream cheese from The Omelette Cafe. It was delivered quickly and prepared really well. The Bagel was large and flavorful but soft crusted, unlike a real New York bagel. It was sliced and each half was topped with cream cheese, red onion, tomato slices leaf lettuce and an ample portion of mildly smoked lox, then capers. I removed the lettuce and would request it be left off next time. I found it really satisfying and a great value for the price. I will do this again! Incidentally, this was recommended to my by several of my team who are regulars there so the accolades extend beyond mine.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

My goodness... this is the best omelette I've ever had. I didn't know that omelettes could taste this good. Wow.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

We have been here a few times and LOVE it! They make everything just how you order it. Its always fresh and warm.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

First time visit, but would definitely go again. They specialize in omelet, but have other breakfast foods as well.

I had the Pig omelet which had pork sausage, bacon, ham, cheese, and peppers and onions. I got a side of biscuit and gravy instead of the home fries, although I tried Simone else’s fries. Everything was great.

I’ll even say their coffee was really good as well and that’s something from me as I tend to be a bit of a coffee snob at times.

It’s a small restaurant with local ambiance. Stop in I think you’ll be happy you did. It’s apparently a regular stop for my in-laws!

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Went to Omelette Cafe after arriving in Manassas via amtrack. Wonderful friendly and fast service. I loved the union station omelette and my husband enjoyed the creamed chip beef on toast. The fried potatoes are to die for! Our waitress made the cream gravy and waited for my husbands approval .... she is very sweet. Happy to see hours expanded into dinner service, we'll be back!