“Not for family”

Days Inn Manassas/I-66
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Potomac
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Personnel were attentive and efficient. At the price in this location, a true value. Room was very spacious.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this review, June 17, 2017
I want to thank you for everything as this is the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Gardnerville
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm so shocked at this hotel room I had to warn people not to stay here! The room has a TV from the 80's, the pillows have crumbled foam and feel like they are from the same time period. The bottom sheet is a flat sheet and is coming off. The outlets are exposed. The bath counter is separating from the wall. Don't stay here!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BelizeDixie
I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed August 31, 2013

First, there's about 25 holes in the drapes from the 80's or worse, the 70's... The electrical sockets are exposed and a fire hazard. The mattress has springs coming through and it's so bouncy, when you sit, you fall backward. There are only 2 electrical sockets in the entire room.

None for the desk, which is a basic table and I had to unplug the clock radio to plug in my C-PAP machine. I had to move the TV cabinet away from the wall, crawl behind the cabinet and plug my computer in. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! THE CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) for a TV is from 1980... REALLY!

The damn toilet seat moves when you sit on it and is broken to the point you nearly fall in the toilet.

STAY AWAY - GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is NOT a satisfactory hotel..... Hell, even the mice, fleas and bed bugs are gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you book. God it's so worth it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business