“As expected”

Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Potomac
“As expected”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Personnel were attentive and efficient. At the price in this location, a true value. Room was very spacious.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I want to thank you for everything as this is the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Days Inn/66

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Gardnerville
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm so shocked at this hotel room I had to warn people not to stay here! The room has a TV from the 80's, the pillows have crumbled foam and feel like they are from the same time period. The bottom sheet is a flat sheet and is coming off. The outlets are exposed. The bath counter is separating from the wall. Don't stay here!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BelizeDixie
I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed August 31, 2013

First, there's about 25 holes in the drapes from the 80's or worse, the 70's... The electrical sockets are exposed and a fire hazard. The mattress has springs coming through and it's so bouncy, when you sit, you fall backward. There are only 2 electrical sockets in the entire room.

None for the desk, which is a basic table and I had to unplug the clock radio to plug in my C-PAP machine. I had to move the TV cabinet away from the wall, crawl behind the cabinet and plug my computer in. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! THE CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) for a TV is from 1980... REALLY!

The damn toilet seat moves when you sit on it and is broken to the point you nearly fall in the toilet.

STAY AWAY - GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is NOT a satisfactory hotel..... Hell, even the mice, fleas and bed bugs are gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you book. God it's so worth it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Peter D

Reisterstown, Maryland
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Booked 3 rooms at this property stayed here several times in past years for Softball tournament near by Property went down the drain since August 2012 - NUMEROUS problems First room Sheets did not fit bed and popped around you like a cocoon Blankets stunk of body odor Second room drain in tub wouldn’t drain shower in ankle deep water sink doesn’t drain well toilet makes awful noise mold around the tub and on the floor by tub holes in the wall from nails and screws Third room at best fair At no time did they offer to move to another unit Property was NOT full Breakfast was awful frozen waffles cold coffee Breakfast was such that McDonalds looked very good Occupants in one room went for coffee cold coffee asked front desk to heat tossed keys and said go to room ? there’s one there bring keys back Lights didn’t work so you needed to fumble in the dark to plug is microwave Front desk staff were more interested in playing with their cell phone than working Go to front desk and wait till some young person decides to get up Key cards all units didn’t work after day one - Went to have key cards reprogrammed Never asked for ID to see if you were actually in that room Basically you could have showed up with a key card mentioned any room and gotten entrance into a room - Check-in same Never asked for ID or to see your confirmation I guess I could have been anyone here too checking in if I knew who had a reservation - Nobody really seemed to care about the problems - Best advice stay away from this property till they clean up their act!!!!! Spoke to Assistant GM about the problems and his comment was I'll check with my staff and maintenance guy to see if maintenance ticket was placed AND by the way you didn't book direct with Super 8 but through a third party -- OK I booked with Hotels.com And this Super 8 still got paid They should refund money for all the problems HAHA

Room Tip: Just stay away from this property
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends