“Jimmy Buffett”

Days Inn Manassas/I-66
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed August 22, 2013

1  Thank kelvin1997
Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Manassas/I-66

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Booked 3 rooms at this property stayed here several times in past years for Softball tournament near by Property went down the drain since August 2012 - NUMEROUS problems First room Sheets did not fit bed and popped around you like a cocoon Blankets stunk of body odor Second room drain in tub wouldn’t drain shower in ankle deep water sink doesn’t drain well toilet makes awful noise mold around the tub and on the floor by tub holes in the wall from nails and screws Third room at best fair At no time did they offer to move to another unit Property was NOT full Breakfast was awful frozen waffles cold coffee Breakfast was such that McDonalds looked very good Occupants in one room went for coffee cold coffee asked front desk to heat tossed keys and said go to room ? there’s one there bring keys back Lights didn’t work so you needed to fumble in the dark to plug is microwave Front desk staff were more interested in playing with their cell phone than working Go to front desk and wait till some young person decides to get up Key cards all units didn’t work after day one - Went to have key cards reprogrammed Never asked for ID to see if you were actually in that room Basically you could have showed up with a key card mentioned any room and gotten entrance into a room - Check-in same Never asked for ID or to see your confirmation I guess I could have been anyone here too checking in if I knew who had a reservation - Nobody really seemed to care about the problems - Best advice stay away from this property till they clean up their act!!!!! Spoke to Assistant GM about the problems and his comment was I'll check with my staff and maintenance guy to see if maintenance ticket was placed AND by the way you didn't book direct with Super 8 but through a third party -- OK I booked with Hotels.com And this Super 8 still got paid They should refund money for all the problems HAHA

Room Tip: Just stay away from this property
1  Thank OffWeGoToo

I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Matthew Morris
Days Inn/66

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Reviewed July 24, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean. Continental breakfast was good and well stocked. I think it was a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I want to thank you for everything as this is the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Matthew Morris