See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stinky rooms!! Paid for king nonsmoking, opened the door and almost GAGGED at the smoke smell. Asked for another room and was put in two queen room that was supposed to be nonsmoking. Whole it didn't smell like smoke, it STUNK. Sheets stunk horribly. Complained and they never said sorry or offered to move us to another room. Only stayed here bc everything else in town was sold out and too tired to drive elsewhere. Think twice before spending your money on this dump!!!

• Stayed: May 2013

I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Matthew Morris
Days Inn/66

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good motel. Bed was comfortable. Pillows were flat and old we had to ask for more. Strong odor of pot in the hall ways that night and the next morning. Even the contact buzz wasn't enough to get us to eat the awful breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple