“Manasas Super 8”

Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed December 8, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

A Wyndham traveler

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad place to stay for the money. Close to everything I needed. Room had everything I needed. Bathroom could have been cleaned a little better. Staff friendly and respectful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Matthew Morris