“STAY WAS AWESOME”

WARRENTON
Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Manassas-I66, General Manager at Days Inn Manassas/I-66, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad place to stay for the money. Close to everything I needed. Room had everything I needed. Bathroom could have been cleaned a little better. Staff friendly and respectful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I want to apologize for everything as this isn't the way a Days Inn should be ran. I just took over as the new GM here and strive for change. Over the next couple months we will be doing renovations to the property and full training. I know sorry isn't everything, but I hope you will give us another chance here in the near future.

Matthew Morris
Days Inn/66

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights for the Jimmy Buffett concert at Jiffy Lube Live. We booked several months in advance. We were very happy with the location as it was a quick trip to the venue. However, when we arrived, we were given a room that had some issues. The web site stated that the room would have a refrigerator. It didn't! The light fixture between the beds was broken. The pictures on the wall were nasty and there were crumbs or dirt, or something on the bedspread. When we complained, we were told that the rooms with refrigerators were extra but they would move us to a room that had one for no extra charge. Extra? Their advertisements said nothing about extra. Anyway, we grabbed our stuff and headed to the new room. We didn't even make it through the door before the stench of mildew overcame us! It was horribly strong. We went back to the desk and were given a third room that was acceptable.

What bothers me more than anything was to know that the next night was booked. Whoever got those rooms wouldn't have had a room to move to. All the other hotels in the area were booked with inflated rates. They would have been miserable in the mildew room with no where to go.

• Stayed: September 2012