“Great bed, but room needed maintenance” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Manassas/I-66

You added Days Inn Manassas/I-66 to your Saves list
Days Inn Manassas/I-66
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7249 New Market Court, I-66 Exit 47A & RT 234, Manassas, VA 22110-2437 (Formerly Super 8 Manassas/I-66)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
STAUNTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad place to stay for the money. Close to everything I needed. Room had everything I needed. Bathroom could have been cleaned a little better. Staff friendly and respectful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights for the Jimmy Buffett concert at Jiffy Lube Live. We booked several months in advance. We were very happy with the location as it was a quick trip to the venue. However, when we arrived, we were given a room that had some issues. The web site stated that the room would have a refrigerator. It didn't! The light fixture between the beds was broken. The pictures on the wall were nasty and there were crumbs or dirt, or something on the bedspread. When we complained, we were told that the rooms with refrigerators were extra but they would move us to a room that had one for no extra charge. Extra? Their advertisements said nothing about extra. Anyway, we grabbed our stuff and headed to the new room. We didn't even make it through the door before the stench of mildew overcame us! It was horribly strong. We went back to the desk and were given a third room that was acceptable.

What bothers me more than anything was to know that the next night was booked. Whoever got those rooms wouldn't have had a room to move to. All the other hotels in the area were booked with inflated rates. They would have been miserable in the mildew room with no where to go.

• Stayed September 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

In hindsight, I should have just slept in my car but I was traveling with my son and we were both tired so I just picked one of the closest hotels on GPS without reading the reviews.

The hotel clerk was ok. Got us checked in in less than 1 minute but didn't tell me anything about the amenities (where is breakfast served? Is there password for Internet, etc?).

Even though we got a non smoking room, the room smelled badly. It feels like the smell is in everything I brought into the room. The decor was pitiful, the beds were of the lowest quality I've seen. I think bunk bed mattresses from the 70s were more comfortable! There were two pillows on each bed but they were so beat up that they were small, like travel size pillows. The sheets were clean but the blanket and bedspread were both so worn that they were threadbare and had holes in them. The TV (tube, not flat screen) made buzzing noise so you had to turn it up louder to get over that noise. The chairs in the room were rickety like they would fall apart if you sat on them. When looking for an outlet to plug in my cell phone, I found one next to the bed but the outlet had no cover and was hanging out of the wall onto the floor.

I don't mind staying in a cheap, older hotel when it's just for a few hours sleep while traveling. But we settled in around midnight and I woke up at least 4 times between 12 and 5am. I had my alarm set for 7am but finally just gave up on sleep. The bed was SO uncomfortable!!! I didn't expect a lot for a hotel cheaper than the ones next door, but I did expect to get some rest and unfortunately did not.

The only good qualities I can list here is that the AC worked well. Old and noisy but definitely cooled the room! Also, other reviewer said it was noisy but I didn't find that in this case. Maybe because I stayed on a weeknight. Nice and quiet.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Lgfrog

Travelers are raving about these Manassas hotels

Wytheville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was the worst place I have ever stayed in my entire life. I will never stay at a SUper 8 again. The motel is neat outside, but very dated inside. The room was next to a smoking room and the entire room reaked of smoke. The mattress was very uncomfortable and the pillows were not mush better than wadded clothing in pillow cases. The place was in desperate need of repair and upkeep. The lock on the door had been forced, we slept with a chair wedged under the door knob. Bath leaked water and the rooms are very dark. What a depressing and gross place to stay. AVOID THIS AT ALL COST!

Room Tip: Go to any other motel in Manassas
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed here the night of a concert at the Jiffy Lube Live 10 minutes from the motel. The price at about $70 was one of the cheaper in the area and was fine for just needing a place to crash for the night. The customer service checking in and out was fast and friendly. I would most likely stay again. My only big complaint is that breakfast closes at 9am instead of 10am like most places. Was a bit annoyed to get there a little after 9 and find that it was already closed.

Room Tip: If you get a room in the 130s, you will be near the exit to the parking lot and also the ice machine...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

My fiance and I stayed here while going to a concert at Jiffy Lube Live. It was very cheap, which is what we were looking for. Check-in was at 3pm, yet when we showed up at 5pm our room still wasn't ready. The room appeared to be clean until I dropped something behind the bed, and I saw a build up of ashes (we were in a smoking room) and dirt!! Their "continental breakfast" pretty much consisted of 1 type of cereal, a few cups of yogurt, and cheap cinnamon rolls. But no one goes to a Super 8 expecting the Ritz Carlton!!! You get what you pay for!!! If your looking for a cheap room with a bed to crash for a night, this is your place!!! However, if your looking for comfortable beds, excellent service and breakfast in bed, you better find a different place.

• Stayed June 2012