Candlewood Suites Manassas
ComfortSuites
$99
$82
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$94
$68
$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$136
$131
$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Olde Towne Inn(Manassas)
$67
$65
$129
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed herefront deskjiffy lube livequiet locationnice kitchenroom was cleannice hotelan extended stayqueen bedgreat bedwater pressurebathroom sinkconcert venuei highly recommend this hotelair conditionerappliances
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Well appointed room that was very comfortable. We stayed four nights during a very long motorcycle trip. During the day we were travling the area and coming back there after dinner, it was as close to feeling like you were coming 'home' as you can get on the road.The free use of the laundry was such a bonus!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M B
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I arrived late night and the lady at front desk was very nice and efficient. I was at my room in no time. They were always available to solve any problem. They always know my room number without asking me. The service was really personal and with respect. I really think I will stay with them the next time I return to Manassas .Also the price was adequate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! First time in an extended stay situation and the staff at this location made it easy. I was always greeted with a "smile and hello" regardless of who was behind the desk. It is clear that management "set the tone" for this positive attitude...but it resonated through all there employees...even someone who had been there for less than a week!
I asked Taj at the front desk to borrow a toaster oven...they were out but presented me with a brand new one the next day to use!
Customer service is important in this industry - this is a model on how to do it right!
Incredible staff...incredible experience. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank TMCinDC
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I know that all hotels have to put their guests first, but must say that Candlewood Suites, Manassas by far transcends any hotel I have stayed in. I stayed here three years ago and Donka, who is now Manger was the assistant manager then and was so very, very pleasant, professional and so accommodating as was the rest of the staff. I loved it here so much that I was pretty heart broken when I had to leave. Now, three years later am back and lo and behold Donka as I mentioned is now manager, why am I not surprised?! The staff's new but just as lovely as the ones three years ago. Brandi the sales director goes above and beyond the call of duty and serves the desk sometimes and goes out her way to accommodate the guests, as she has done for me. And so has Taj who has gone out of her way to accommodate me. Dana who has just started and having good role models to follow is just as accommodating. Each of these ladies has addressed any issues I have had with a smile on their faces and never, ever made me feel like a nuisance. And the issue is always resolved!!!!! I recommend this hotel very, very highly to anyone who is coming to this area, as you will not feel that you're going to a hotel, but back home to your family after a long time of being away. I love it here so much and thankfully being retired extended my stay to another month.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I and our 6 month old Havanese Puppy stayed at this Candlewood Suites for one night on our way from Dulles Airport to Charlottesville VA. It is about 30 minutes from Dulles just off I66.

We were greeted warmly at reception. Our reservation was correct. We were given a compact and very well equipped suite. Kitchen had a full size refrigerator, two burner electric cooktop, microwave oven and a full compliment of dishes and utensils. There was a large desk that also served as dining table. A pull out sofa. And a large comfortable armchair in living area. . A large HD TV DVD player in living area and a second TV in bedroom. Wireless Internet is free. Bedroom was fully separated from living area and had a door. Bed was a queen. Nice fully equipped bathroom. Great lighting so you can read comfortably.

There is a small market place where there are foodstuffs and drinks for sale. We ordered dinner from a local Dominos and it was delivered in 20 minutes hot and tasty. Better than room service in many five stars. There is a nice guest laundry and a small decently equipped workout room. The building is five stories and has two elevators.

Breakfast is included.

I've stayed at lots of small suite type extended stay properties. This one is really a gem. It is clean, nicely equipped and pleasant. The dog fee for one night at 75.00 is high. But it is the same for 6 nights. That would be a bargain!
It would be a comfortable place to stay for work for some period of time.

Surprisingly nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013