Bennett House Bed and Breakfast
$105
$98
$82
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$94
$102
$88
$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$84
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$84
$79
$68
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Lovely B&B in Manassas close to the old downtown. Hosts Curtis and Jean are remarkable. From the minute we arrived to our departure all our needs were met with warm and welcoming smiles as well as homebaked cookies. The 2 guest rooms are a good size as well as the bathrooms. Jean's breakfasts were AMAZING, no need for lunch. A large dining room, living room and porch are at your disposal to use, a great place to chat with the owners and other guests. The location is great for visiting Civil War sites as well as being close to Washington DC. Will be recommending this B&B to family, friends and colleges.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bucsuz
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I chose Bennett House for our 20th Wedding Anniversary and it was perfect! We would echo all the other positive reviews and Jean and Curtis are a delight to spend time with. There were many extra touches that they provided for our stay because of our anniversary. Being local Manassas residents, we will surely come back to stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JandA75
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I live locally and every once in a while I like to spoil myself and support local B&B's.
The rundown:
The Bennett House is located on a quiet street a few blocks away from Main Street which has several tasty restaurants, bars, boutiques and a farmer's market. I was greeted by Curtis where he showed me to my room "The Queen's Bedroom." It was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and I had a great view of the front yard. The room is bright however Curtis and Jean provide an eye mask should you need it. There are plush robes which I used. The bathroom is a few steps away down the hall that you do not share with the other guests. At first I thought this would be problematic but I never saw the other guests or anyone when I used it.
They provide drinks in a fridge upstairs for your use.
Jean graciously made me breakfast at the time I requested so I never ate with the other guests in the morning since I am a late sleeper but Curtis would sit with me and we exchanged stories.
Curtis was extremely welcoming and helpful. He insisted on driving me to the Main Street area even though it was only a few blocks away. Another night I was planning to walk to meet a friend for dinner and he again insisted on accompanying me half of the way. He is kind and sweet.
The Bennett House is a wonderful option to stay if you do not want the loud streets of DC. You can easily take the VRE train into the city which is a 45 minute ride. The station is just a few blocks away.
I will definitely put the Bennett house on my short list the next time I want to getaway.

Room Tip: The Queen room's bathroom is down the hall but is not shared.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2013

What a great place to stay! During our 4 week Civil War tour Bennett House Bed and Breakfast was the second stop. We were still not quite used to the warm and humid climate so we asked Curtis and Jean for a light breakfast. (Feeling sorry for Jean not being able to show us the great breakfast what she's capable of) The location is really good: The battlefield is nearby and so are DC, Fredericksburg and Potomac Mills mall. We enjoyed listening to Curtis telling stories. Curtis and Jean are really friendly and we felt like staying with family instead of at a B&B. If I ever go back to Manassas, i know where to stay....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2013

First off I want to thank Curtis and his wife for the fantastic experience in their home.
It's such a pleasure when on a travel assignment coming across two genuine human-beings sharing such hospitality and an exquisite breakfast! Stuffed french toast, I didn't eat for almost the entire day. Their home is clean, quiet, country-esque, comfortable and it feels like your home when you are there. The grounds are beautiful and you just feel....relaxed the entire stay.
They are located a few blocks from downtown, a local park and the neighborhood has that "southern charm". Welcoming and beautiful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business