“Good place to stay a few days”

Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed August 27, 2007

I had to stay at this hotel for business over a weekend. It was clean and a decent place to stay. They have a great indoor pool area and hot tub. It is near restaurants and offers a nice business center if you don't have a laptop with you. My nieces live in the area and they stayed with me for one night and loved it.

Stayed: February 2006
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park

Reviewed July 27, 2007

Hotel is located near nearby restaurants. (loved that as I did not have a car.)

The hotel doesn't have the upgraded bathroom with the curved showerrods I've seen everywhere else, but they do have nice granite counters and marble-style floors. davies gate shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soaps felt more snazzy than typical hotel amenties i've had in the past. they smelled great too.

the room didn't get many television channels but was recently remodeled. the beds were really nice and the desk swiveled out and became a monstrosity of a piece of equipment. this really made it convenient for me to spread out my stuff get my work done. internet worked flawlessly but i was surprised they didn't offer any sort of wireless access.

the deskclerks were great while i was here. one clerk, chris, went out of his wayto arrange taxis for me each day. hats off to him for understanding and helping me out. (i have a phobia about driving in cities i'm not familiar with.)

i did not eat the breakfasts during my stay.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2007

I stayed for three nights, and will never stay here again. As a Marriott Rewards member, I am used to being treated with some respect (just a little would be nice!), but the staff at this location is clueless, from the General Manager all the way to the Front Desk. They also were running low on food at breakfast one morning, and it wasn't all that busy. The one good thing is that my housekeeper was nice. For a good place to stay nearby - and in this area, there are DOZENS on Marriotts - go to the SpringHill Suites in Centreville or the full-service large Marriott in Fairfax (which is right next door to the Mall). A big "UGH" to this Courtyard!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank TravelhelpfromLiz
Reviewed March 17, 2007

The Courtyard is a great place to stay if you need to get business done while you are on the road! Nice desk setup w/ hardwired internet access - Super Comfortable beds, nice breakfast Buffet available in the morning.
I was traveling alone, and always felt safe.
The guest laundry came in handy too!
The rooms were inpeccably clean, and the staff very friendly.
I would stay here again if I come back to the Manassas area.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank FreeportMaine
Reviewed December 15, 2006

We booked a room for 3 nights based on Marriott's reputation. Great choice! Spotlessly clean, spacious, quiet, safe. Management must have responded to earlier reviews because every negative previously listed was not part of our experience. The front desk fell over backward to please. This hotel is close to restaurants & shopping, with convenient Interstate access. Our pet peeve is tobacco detritus -- we immediately check out if we smell smoke or see tobacco-stained walls. This hotel was spotless. Comfortable, too.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trav-n-man
Reviewed October 27, 2006

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times, and each time I have enjoyed my stay. The price is reasonable, the stay for breakfast package is a great deal. Small buffet breakfast for 2 adults for only $10.00. Make sure to purchase with reservation. My daughter loves the indoor pool for some recreation. Each time we stayed the service was great, friendly and helpful staff. I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank Just3ofus
Reviewed July 2, 2006

Stayed one night while my husband was on business. We were able to get an early check in to a nice sized room. A lot of ameneties for business travelers like an extra rolling workspace (also made a good table to eat at) and data ports and cables for your laptop. The pool was in a nice atrium area and the lobby and cafe area were well furnished as well. There were several restaurants and shopping areas right nearby including a Cracker Barrell right on the other side of their parking lot. The only two negatives: 1. Nothing complimentary for breakfast except coffee (there was a breakfast buffet for purchase). 2. The maid that banged on our door at 8:15am to ask if we were ready for room service. A little early in my opinion.

Stayed: June 2006