“Clean and Excellent customer service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Alexandria, Virginia
“Clean and Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here in this hotel. My room was very clean. The staff hotel were friendly and very accommodated. My family and I also loved their breakfast bar selections. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ffismanassas, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
It is always good to see and feel when our guest are happy leaving our premises,we always think that we have done our part. In behalf of my staff we thank you for your business hope to see you back in Manassas,VA soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Irvine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel during our trip from DC to Luray Cavern, VA. Decent clean accommodation . Nice hot breakfast is served - Bagel/Muffin , Canadian bacon , egg ,fruits , cereals . Customer service is average . Value for the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ffismanassas, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking out the time to review us. we are glad to hear that enjoyed our breakfast and thought of us as a clean hotel. We would love for you to stay with us again to give us an opportunity to take that average service up to outstanding service.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It could have been just a typical stay in a hotel but this hotel made a real difference. From its pleasing façade to its amenities, I can tell their priority is not just to do business but to provide excellent service. The beds and pillows are simply perfect as well as the array of food served at the breakfast buffet table.. The location is very close to restaurants and shopping area.. Its affable staff took care of us so well. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We would love to have you back. We work very hard to train our staff to be knowledgable about the area as well as provide excellent service. We appreciate you taking the time out to submit this review and hope to see you back soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

the best hotel i ever stay is fairfield inn in manassas, virginia, excellent service, very clean hotel,
the staff is very friendly and nice, i stay there for one night and the next morning they have free breakfast. for one week i stay in a few hotel during my vacation starting in atlantic city hotel and casino then i stay in marriot spring hill in annapolis, maryland, but nothing like this hotel, i will comeback in this hotel in the future, overall rating excellent
don ald

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are happy to hear that we made your stay an enjoyable one. We love hearing that our guests thought our service was great and that we had a clean hotel. We also are very hopeful that you do come back and stay with us again if your in town.
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had a very comfortable 2 nights stay at this hotel. I'll start with the Pros: most comfortable beds and pillows I've ever rested on, modern decor and updated look in hotel room, free buffet every morning, quiet for the most part, and noon check-out. Cons: hotel staff wasn't the most welcoming or enthused to be there, while in the lobby using the computer, I could clearly overhear two staff members gossiping about another, lobby smells of chlorine from pool, and some areas could use a little more elbow grease. Also, try to avoid room 207. That's the room we rented and although it was very nice, the floor above is very creaky! Every step the person above made, could be heard clearly. Wasn't pleasant at 6am :( we didn't want to change rooms because we were settled in. Overall not a bad stay. Would stay again!

Room Tip: Avoid room 207 only because the floor above is creaky. Loudly creaky.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ffismanassas, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
First and foremost we would like to thank you so much for staying with us, and thank you for taking your time to write trip advisor about your experience.I want to express my gratitude for your business and thank you for selecting the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Manassas VA. It is our sincere goal to continue to earn your business and our hope that everything is superb. The comfort and care of our guest is our first priority, on your other note regarding my Guest receptionist talking loud at the front desk; please excuse us for they have forgotten the professionalism while at the front desk, again I would have known all of this activity with out your help, it is my pleasure hearing this from you so it can put a stop on it....thank you again for your warm comment about us and hopefully we will see you again on your next trip.
Flushing, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've been traveling from NY to VA for about 3 years, 2-3 times a month and have stayed in a lot of hotels in the manassas area. From now on I won't be staying anywhere else! Came in to the hotel around 10 am on a Sunday and Alex was at the front desk and was nice enough to show me the rooms before I checked in. The rooms were clean,spacious and updated. The beds are beyond comfortable. It has an indoor pool , work out room and even a laundry. Breakfast is free and there was lots to choose from. Close to 66 and to a lot of restaurants. Will definitely continue staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Elizabeth A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was welcomed by Alex at the front desk. I was a bit skeptical about the possible price for a nights stay but he was very helpful and helped me get the best deal while being very friendly and courteous. I would not hesitate to go back, as the suite I stayed in was great I felt like I had my own mini apartment :) The stayed wouldn't had been the same without the help of Alex he had great customer service and made this place look great !

• Stayed March 2013