“Very pleasant stay, comfortable and convenient” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
San Francisco, California
“Very pleasant stay, comfortable and convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed here for six days while visiting the DC area and I'd definitely stay here again. Complimentary breakfast was great, there's always ample parking, there's a pool, and it's so close to the freeway entrance, to shopping areas and restaurants. Very convenient! Even though it's close to the freeway, I didn't find it to be noisy. The rooms appear to be updated and clean. Last but not least, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended for all types of travelers.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Melissa L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Naples, Florida, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Even though Fairfield Inn is the "economy" property of Marriott, having stayed at other levels of Marriott many times my husband and I had certain expectations of quality when we spent a night for a wedding. When we called to make the reservation, we were told that we booked too late for the wedding rate, and were told the only room available was an "executive room" with a pull out sofa and extra TV which we didn't need. The room was spacious and clean and had all the promised features, but we felt that the final price of $147 including tax was a too much given the location of the hotel and lack of other amenities. Ironically, we had cancelled a booking at a Residence Inn in the same city to be closer to be in the same hotel as friends, and the cost of the Residence Inn was significantly lower. Other concerns included thin scratchy bath towels and a littered carpet in the elevator. On the plus side, as many other reviewers have noted, the young man running the breakfast is wonderful and deserves kudos (and maybe a raise :)

Room Tip: The executive rooms are nice for a family but overpriced for a couple.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
lorton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the fairfield for the first time, back in may just to get away for a few days and we enjoyed every minute of it. I randomly like to take my wife out to different hotels once every couple months just for a different atmosphere. But we can't seem to go to another hotel because of the comfort of the service as well as the cleanliness of the rooms. The front desk person was extremely helpful with showing us the attractions. The fact that I like to ask alot of annoying questions, didn't seem to bother him at all. Probably won't be the last time we visit that location. Thanks for a wonderful, peaceful getaway.
Much Needed relaxation
Kevin

Room Tip: Try the suite...Awesome setup
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Butler, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband, daughter, and I stayed here on June 2 and found the property to be very nice. Typical Fairfield Inn room, nicely updated. The highlight of the stay was the complimentary breakfast... Francisco was exemplary in what an employee should be. He was efficient, fast, and always had a smile on his face. I gave him a nice tip and only wish more people would realize how hard these employees work. You would tip your table server at a buffet, would you not? I also left a tip in the room for the housekeeper, only to realize it was Francisco who would be cleaning our room as well (after breakfast hours.) I spoke to him before getting on the elevator, and he commented on how much he loves working there. I hope he is rewarded for his dedication! All in all, a very nice stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was there may 31, I stay at Fairfield Inn twice a month, always everyone is friendly, about the room bathrooms clean, bed impecable, very aceptable price. only compaint more channels,

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Lenoir City, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed here the nite of May 10, 2012. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel was far enough away from I-66 as well as the main road and was very, very quiet.
The front desk person, Tyler, was extremely friendly, efficient and very helpful in telling us about nearby retaurants and attractions. Other than the in room refrigerator being a little noisy it was the perfect room. Breakfast was good and breakfast personnel also were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Fairfield Inn for two nights. Everyone was friendly, especially Tyler, at the front desk. He gave us some suggestions on sightseeing, dining, and some maps to help us get there. Our room was comfortable and clean, breakfast was more than adequate, and Francisco was very attentive. I called the hotel directly to make the reservation, and the female I spoke to was also helpful, giving me the same rate both nights, even though it was not offered through the website. This hotel was convenient to several restaurants and stores. We were very pleased with our stay.

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple